Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Not only are people shallow/petty as a whole but we've seen through the many tweets and stories shared in this thread that women are particularly entitled to their courtship so I think there's a pocket of women who would be offended by whipping out a coupon.

Simple fix...avoid those women >D

He wouldn't be cashflow if he threw away all his money on full MSRP all the time.

Look at us understanding each other outside of the NBA Thread

cheers-raise-your-glass.gif

I dont think anyones gonna be offended. I think most women would like think their potential dude has the ability to splurge on them. Not even on some gold digger ish, just in general, like future birthdays and valentines. Especially if she got money to buy nice gifts for people she cares about. Using a coupon for something as small as a dinner says its tight on you lol.

Restaurant week comes to DC every year.

Its a week where you can eat at exclusive super expensive restaurants and basically pay half price.

A way for these restaurants to attract folks that would normally never eat there because of the price barrier / cost of entry.

I remember taking my girl and it was magnificent!

We ate a full 7 course meal, the décor was amazing, the view from the window was phenomenal, and the food was cooked to perfection - even the service was impeccable.

Place was surrounded by Versace & Gucci stores - high rise apartments that cost millions.

Normally this would have been at least a $300 night on the cheap side but I happily skated out at about $150 after tip.

About a month later she starts dry begging and reminiscing about the restaurant.

Wasn't that food good babe? Yeah! Sure was! (already knowing what's coming)...

That view was amazing wasn't it? Indeed!

Oh and our waiter was so funny wasn't he? Downright hilarious he was!

The layout too! Remember that? I do! Even the bathrooms were dope! Never saw a sink like that before.

When the hints don't work she asks flat out can we go back (at full price)...

Wasted zero time...

200w.gif

Last edited:
He wouldn't be cashflow if he threw away all his money on full MSRP all the time.

Ahhhh the name makes sense now 💪🧠💰
Reminds me of...
1644007267825.jpeg

On the coupon thing, my sister has been known to make fun of me using coupons or keeping them in the car. I’m saying though, how are you trying to say some slick **** when it benefits you and your kids the many times I’ve gotten them food? She’s flat out said “no thanks” when I hand her one saving her $3-$4 on some burger combos :smh:

Perspective i suppose, glass half full vs glass half empty.

I wouldnt think someones broke for using a coupon, id view it as someone that looks to save money.

Funny, i actually met a woman a while back who looked down on buying things on sale/discount. It came up because she said she was looking for a bag/fanny pack for work. She mentioned TNF so i sent her a site that has excess inventory from Altitude sports on discount. Sometimes as much as 70% off. Its usually last seasons stuff, and scattered sizes but always worth checking out imo. Anyways, sent her the link to which she replied "what am i poor?". :lol: uhhh? Ok? Pay full price then.

Later on it came about the topic of returning items. She said shed never return an item because she looks poor to the employees. :lol: needless to say this was the tip of the iceberg why i deaded it.

I wouldnt think someones broke for using a coupon, id view it as someone that looks to save money.

Funny, i actually met a woman a while back who looked down on buying things on sale/discount. It came up because she said she was looking for a bag/fanny pack for work. She mentioned TNF so i sent her a site that has excess inventory from Altitude sports on discount. Sometimes as much as 70% off. Its usually last seasons stuff, and scattered sizes but always worth checking out imo. Anyways, sent her the link to which she replied "what am i poor?". :lol: uhhh? Ok? Pay full price then.

Later on it came about the topic of returning items. She said shed never return an item because she looks poor to the employees. :lol: needless to say this was the tip of the iceberg why i deaded it.
I’d stay away from anyone who had that mindset. Faaaaar away.

Agreed. Despite what she may think, actively ducking sales to show to the world that you have money is actually a brokeboi/girl way to move. If anything, I need MOAR sales :lol:

My last job was great for dating. Worked with so many food and event places I had discounts out the ***.
Never had to take chick somewhere to pay full price if I didn't want to :lol: That's literally all I miss about it
Well that and all the drinking on the job :lol:

Agreed. Despite what she may think, actively ducking sales to show to the world that you have money is actually a brokeboi/girl way to move. If anything, I need MOAR sales :lol:

I agree completely.

Thinking back though, I feel like my sis is embarrassed to use coupons if she’s the one who hands them over to the cashier. She doesn’t mind the savings if I’m the one doing the transaction. Embarrassment is the last thing on my mind, especially if the girl working the register is cute, lol.

Ya i was shocked. Never met anyone that wanted to pay full price. :lol: who doesnt like a discount?

My last job had so many perks. I got a huge discount on my car of all things :lol:

Too close to Valentine’s Day, just paid the rent. Date last night went cool unless she pulls up to the crib or tells me to slid I’m not going nowhere.

what a ****ing psycho

I've never met people irl like the ones yall describing. I suspect a lot of it is region/city specific.

Only thing close is when I try to put people on cashback sites or sign up bonuses for new bank accounts/credit cards etc. But that's mostly because of laziness/lack of internet savvy

Which one of y'all is this?

BRUH! I I just watched this
:wow:
He really had those women on a string. It was a Ponzi Scheme and the yambs were his investors. Ironically, I was doing some swiping during my watch and this popped up on Bumble
:lol:

39A3D335-BE73-4BBC-888B-17258F235E2A.jpeg

We’re in the age of Romance Scamming and he was scamming “friendships too.”Wild
:smh:

I feel bad for the women but you can’t just be giving out tens of thousands of dollars or taking out hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans for someone that’s not family/damn near blood or who you recently met online

Yeah, the fact that they have to tell people this makes me thing they deserved to be scammed. Then to add to it, they are giving conflicting advice. They are telling people to be careful of anyone "escalating" which can be interpreted differently by everyone, while saying "be careful of anyone who doesn't want to meet offline". Some chicks are legit on there wasting dudes time looking for texting buddies.

Back
Top Bottom