Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This man finds new ways to fumble the yambs every. Single. Time. Every new yamb saga reminds me of a SportsCenter game recap of a team on an extended losing streak that begins with promise and hope only for the anchors to lose their **** for the last third of my he segment at the remarkable fashion in which the team extended their drought.

Guy out here putting up Tony Snell stat lines
1644380495873-png.2927645

RBK 93
Q421/Q122 vs Tinder

0 smashes.
0 blowjobs.
0 handjobs.
0 kisses.
0 nudes.
28 matches/stories.

Out there just getting cardio for his hands from all the swiping, aimless messaging, typing on NT and fapping.

Sad, man.

SVP about to have this man's encounters in his bad beats segment

All jokes aside, I’m not mad at him if some red flags came up with this girl. Last thing we want is to find out homie got set up and robbed, y’all know it can happen.

I just haven't been put into that situation before. Being hesitant instead being on demon time(😈) ****ed it up.

Last edited:
What has me rollin is this last rbk93 situation was the straw that broke the camels back for yall and are going in when this is more like a set up or a finessing then the others from what I gather. Yall gonna have him follow a chick down a dark alley into a van after 2 seconds of eye contact.

I might have talked her out of it. :rofl:

Idk though, I still feel like there's some positives to take from this.
:smh: Javale McGee is that you?

Damn fam. I'm not even confident you could get some from a prosti at this point. Probably end up talking her out of her career choice and giving her grocery money and ride to TCU to enroll in night courses
Homie the type to pay her for her time.

I just think blindly walking into a chick's place without knowing her/communicating with her no more than 24 hours seems kind of sketchy.

Either way, the outcome is set. If anything pans out, cool.

Respectfully, he's a nobody, *****es aint wasting all that time just to set him up

He just got scared of the p. He aint used to just being offered it so now "Something's off"
Huh? "nobodies" get robbed all the time...

Huh? "nobodies" get robbed all the time...
Getting robbed and getting set up are 2 different things
Who's wasting time setting up people who might not even have ****?
It's not a legitimate concern
I used to be worried about it too until I realized it was irrational
Famous ****** aint even gettin set up that much

Getting robbed and getting set up are 2 different things
Who's wasting time setting up people who might not even have ****?
It's not a legitimate concern
I used to be worried about it too until I realized it was irrational
Famous ****** aint even gettin set up that much
Plenty of people, unfortunately. How many instances have there been where delivery people get set up and killed? Or dudes off these dating apps? Ive seen plenty of these cases on the internet where the victim barely had anything of value. Theres a lot of desperate people looking for a quick come up. I wouldnt put nothing past anyone, rather move cautious.

If it feels funny, im out.

Calculated risk. Mans needs some buns. Roll with the blicky on you its Texas theyre as easy to get as anything, or just ask her to come meet you outside when you pullup. Pm me the addy and your # and I'll check in on you or have me on facetime in your pocket as you walk in.

Truly intrigued to hear what's the difference.

I believe he's insinuating that a robbery is a bit more spontaneous and random i.e. "I'm going to rob the next person that comes by" or "Let's just go this neighborhood and run through a crib." A set up, on the other hand, would be a situation where they target the individual (you in this case) and develop an elaborate scheme of how to lure you in and what they want to take.

The former can happen to anybody at any time but the latter is more calculated and what I try to look out for. Typically if you're being set up it is because the perpetrators know or have good reason to believe you have something of value that they can steal.

What has me rollin is this last rbk93 situation was the straw that broke the camels back for yall and are going in when this is more like a set up or a finessing then the others from what I gather. Yall gonna have him follow a chick down a dark alley into a van after 2 seconds of eye contact.
Facts. Cats got so invested in that they was hoping he clapped this new one not realizing how sketchy the situation was.
Respectfully, he's a nobody, *****es aint wasting all that time just to set him up

He just got scared of the p. He aint used to just being offered it so now "Something's off"
You bugging. People killing people and then checking their pockets after to only find out that they gave away their freedom for a few raggedy *** dollars.

With the conversation that's going on now involving set ups and all that, I think we should cool it with bruh being the focus of the thread or at least chill with the advice. It's getting crazy now.

With the conversation that's going on now involving set ups and all that, I think we should cool it with bruh being the focus of the thread or at least chill with the advice. It's getting crazy now.

Too late for that, we're all emotionally invested now. Every day while my kids are taking their quiz I log on to see if dude has made any progress.

It's legit part of my work schedule to kill time at this point.

That's really what's going on here. He's become the center of attention. Where are the guys with the rosters and success stories and pics?

I just think blindly walking into a chick's place without knowing her/communicating with her no more than 24 hours seems kind of sketchy.

Either way, the outcome is set. If anything pans out, cool.
Safety first. Good job. lower your % of getting jacked.
You face time? Look at her bed. If she gotta mattress and no frame/box spring, abandon asap

Back
Top Bottom