Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I posted my roster a few weeks back. Got 2 new potentials but waiting until after the 14th to add any free agents.

I believe he's insinuating that a robbery is a bit more spontaneous and random i.e. "I'm going to rob the next person that comes by" or "Let's just go this neighborhood and run through a crib." A set up, on the other hand, would be a situation where they target the individual (you in this case) and develop an elaborate scheme of how to lure you in and what they want to take.

The former can happen to anybody at any time but the latter is more calculated and what I try to look out for. Typically if you're being set up it is because the perpetrators know or have good reason to believe you have something of value that they can steal.
This is exactly what I was getting at
Set up requires....set up. It's a time sink. Wasted time if you gamble on randoms
What's more likely is her setting him up later, not on the first meet

It's possible, I'm not disagreeing with anyone there. It's just unlikely
More likely that she'd give him Covid or an STD but no one's warning about that :lol:

With the conversation that's going on now involving set ups and all that, I think we should cool it with bruh being the focus of the thread or at least chill with the advice. It's getting crazy now.
Facts. Cats got so invested in that they was hoping he clapped this new one not realizing how sketchy the situation was.

While I see where you both are coming from, but he seems to be the only one in the thread who is finding himself in these dangerous situations while trying to get yambs. Within the past week he had an older brother answer the door with a knife in a hand and now he's allegedly getting cased for a set up. All of that is on him. It makes you wonder if he got locked up as a result of similar lack of awareness, absence of street smarts and poor decision making.

While I see where you both are coming from, but he seems to be the only one in the thread who is finding himself in these dangerous situations while trying to get yambs. Within the past week he had an older brother answer the door with a knife in a hand and now he's allegedly getting cased for a set up. All of that is on him. It makes you wonder if he got locked up as a result of similar lack of awareness, absence of street smarts and poor decision making.
3rd option.

Street smarts is a myth.

Street smarts a myth?
steve-harvey-speechless.gif

One thing they do in OKC, they attempted this on me 3x and even me being from the surburbiest of suburbs I knew better. And they only did this 2 different times when I was visiting and once when I was new, so they have to smell foreign on you to try it, but they be liek, "Ay bruh, I got them dvds [(one time a dude said Polo shirts because I was coming out the club in a polo button up shirts)], come check me out," while standing by their trunk. I dont know if I get close to them and they brandish and then bystanders can't see or I've heard maybe they have weapons in the trunk and are obviosly like run your pockets or whatever. Not getting me though. I was still standing in the door of 7/11 and yelled "which ones." dude said "All of'em." I was like :lol: I'm good fam. Not me not today

Is it just me, or are the chicks on Hinge in LA all nurses? Weird, matching with a lot of nurses. Anyways, matched with one, a white chick, she's baaaad. I shot a couple of lines at her prompts, and she is laughing, vibe is good so far. One of her prompts said, "I'm weirdly attracted to" and she put:

"women in messy buns, reading glasses and sweats"

One of her pics was damn near that, but instead of sweats she was wearing scrubs. So I went for it, threw out a cheap *** line, "that's funny, I'm weirdly attracted to women in messy buns, reading glasses and scrubs". She heart it, laughed and said, "good one, I like the way you think".

I responded, "how far has that attraction gone?"
She responds, "what do you mean?
I responded, "your attraction to women. Are you bi?"
She responds, "what are you talking about?"
I responded, "you said your attracted to women, have you done anything?
She responds, "No, I like d***"

Then unmatched me. WTF?! :stoneface: :rofl:

Is it just me, or are the chicks on Hinge in LA all nurses? Weird, matching with a lot of nurses. Anyways, matched with one, a white chick, she's baaaad. I shot a couple of lines at her prompts, and she is laughing, vibe is good so far. One of her prompts said, "I'm weirdly attracted to" and she put:

One of her pics was damn near that, but instead of sweats she was wearing scrubs. So I went for it, threw out a cheap *** line, "that's funny, I'm weirdly attracted to women in messy buns, reading glasses and scrubs". She heart it, laughed and said, "good one, I like the way you think".

You did well man, that broad got low IQ

Bro this story has me weak :rofl: Despite the outcome, you read the situation perfectly. You said she's a white chick so maybe that's just a quote from a TV show, movie or artist that you're not familiar with.

I've had that happen a couple times where I send a message with a play on something in their profile (like you did) and they respond "OMGGGG! Do you love that show too?!?! :emoji_heartbeat: " and I'm just like

Back
Top Bottom