Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Do any of y'all leave females on read if they don't respond back for a day or two, or even longer? I got a few right now, who just pop up out of the blue on some, "so what's your weekend plans" or "how are you?". I got this Good Morning America looking chick who just hit me with one a few hours ago :smh:
1. No pics required but smash GMA chick :evil:

2. I’m assuming this is via text…are you always responding in a timely manner? Kind of like willypete willypete said, I’ve been extremely busy lately so my response time is at an all-time worse. It has ended up with me leaving a lot of chicks on read for a few days and some get it but I’ve been unmatched or not responded to because of it so maybe not do that :lol: Even if they are doing it to play game, don’t engage. Just shrug it off and try to keep pushing towards the endgame.

ALA is unintentionally going mainstream in 2022 with the HBO show and now this Netflix comedy which will both find a way to make a mockery of the franchise :lol: |l

Edit: wrong thread :lol:

Last edited:
If they just use it as another platform to slander Westbrook, I am cancelling my Netflix account. Well I share a password but I mean I am boycotting them in spirit

Next they gon be in the metaverse slandering the dude in VR 8k

2 - 3 thousand? That's not too bad.

No.... Million.

SpanishGiddyGangesdolphin-max-1mb.gif

Nothing much to tell. Knew her for awhile through some people and we had a moment right before the pandemic. Nothing major, but she told me she was leaving the city and maybe the country. So that was that and then the pandemic happened.

Bumped into her this weekend while out with some friends. We caught up and I welcomed her back the best way I knew how :lol:

Do any of y'all leave females on read if they don't respond back for a day or two, or even longer? I got a few right now, who just pop up out of the blue on some, "so what's your weekend plans" or "how are you?". I got this Good Morning America looking chick who just hit me with one a few hours ago :smh:
Might be the best 🐱 you'll ever get in your life.

READ RECEIPTS TURNED OFF.

IF THEY’RE ON THAT DELAYED RESPONSE PROGRAM, JUST DONT REPLY WHEN THEY DO HIT YOU.

What's a Good Morning America looking chick look like?
ALA is unintentionally going mainstream in 2022 with the HBO show and now this Netflix comedy which will both find a way to make a mockery of the franchise :lol: |l

Edit: wrong thread :lol:

Wild no need the real life is already funny enough, no need to make a comedy of a comedy of errors.
Welcomed someone back to the city with backshots this weekend :pimp:
It's always great when you get another chance at something you think you missed out on
Sigh there is one I never got the chance to improve my standings with. Not my A game when I came through and never got a chance to redeem my stroke.

So just after I had my run with that line on dating sites, I’m already burnt out and stopped replying to messages. Passed up an easy play yesterday because I wanted to catch up on rest and sleep instead. Not even mad.

About to just deal with the main for a few months and see how that goes

So just after I had my run with that line on dating sites, I’m already burnt out and stopped replying to messages. Passed up an easy play yesterday because I wanted to catch up on rest and sleep instead. Not even mad.

Good go focus on planning my return to DC

I barely text back... message women back weeks or months later with zero shame.

Back
Top Bottom