Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

2nd pic, them thyze boi....lawd! might not make it to work after...
devil.gif

I usually ask for it within 5-10 messages between me and the female. I act too busy to get online and leave her with my number. There were times it worked and times it didnt lol. If they dont call or text, im not gonna ask why...ill just keep it moving.

Last edited:
There's no cookie cutter technique or timeframe that will work for everyone. It depends on the female.

The less the better though. What are y'all gonna talk about later on? :lol: Messaging for days is definitely not what's up. The site interaction should be kept to the introductory phase.

Some chicks message me their number and say text me.
Some give it out after like 3 messages
Some say they don't give out their number
Others wanna use kik/bbm (I ALWAYS pass on those through dating sites even though I have KIK and BBM)

If she's not following your lead keep it moving.

I encourage everyone to listen to this

Start around 42:00

http://opieandanthonypodcast.libsyn.com/ep-27-best-of-patrice-o-neal

Last edited:
Man F it, I got a situation

LA here. Met this chick off POF and smashed the 1st night. Now I'm paranoid. She's either:

A. Trying to sucker me into giving her monies

B. Tryna hit a lick/set me up

C. Has something

Lol maybe it's the shock because this was the first time that this happened and she not super ugly. In fact, she has a bomb body and the cheeks is nice
pimp.gif

some photos (she actually sent me some pics too. Will post later):And here are some texts:
[/spoiler}
lmaoooo @ yall texts tho. she writes a paragraph, you write "sure. sounds good."  women are so simple/easy 
roll.gif

Man you can tell these chicks anything and if they like you they'll reply.

Even out here in Man Jose where it's majority male and dudes are making 100k plus, your boy Jumpman is killing it right now :nthat:

First off, hats off to @steebiej for posting up those pics. I see you out there putting up those numbers, fam. Secondly, POF and OKC are both great sites. I have profiles on both and I pull fairly well on both. I think it depends on your area to be honest because I get hit up by black, white, Asian, and Hispanic women on both profiles. I've never been called the n-word. I hate the fact that jradagreat72 had to go through that smh. I'm suppose to meet up with this Latina mami tomorrow for drinks I'll let y'all know how that goes.

i kinda want to see what your profile looks like steebie just for tips

:rofl:

With all the ******* that Steebie J is putting in I'm convinced that he's got green eyes and a wavy ponytail.

Kudo's to you fam for unlocking the potential of this internet mackin game.

:rofl:

Some of you guys approach this online dating stuff like you're attaining info to buy kicks, a lot of this stuff depends on you, the girl and trial and error. Stop being F'n lazy and try some of this stuff on your own. No POF guru showed me how to do everything I mastered this game on my own. And 50+ yambs speaks for itself (that's just pof that's not including real life) stop asking for handouts and go out and do. You can only get so much tips...some of the info you guys are asking for is just ridiculous: response time, meet up time? For real?? Hahaha aww man you young padawans need help I swear.

What's the deal with these chicks who just advertise their IG names? Hit up or nah? Just made an account and been noticing that.

I wouldnt. Just attention seekers. All their worroed about is the amount of followers they have. Some even say...

"Jdkdhdkdbdhsksbdhdbskzbdhslsbxhdysksndgtahdufkfbduemsmdbeuskdb

*instagram name here*"

I'm getting like random chicks who want to meet, but I'm sure they're outside my search criteria. Do those even correlate?

When i send a message that says "when are you gonna let me spoil you?" I noticed they tend to respond but of course I dont convert on 4th down

Some of you guys approach this online dating stuff like you're attaining info to buy kicks, a lot of this stuff depends on you, the girl and trial and error. Stop being F'n lazy and try some of this stuff on your own. No POF guru showed me how to do everything I mastered this game on my own. And 50+ yambs speaks for itself (that's just pof that's not including real life) stop asking for handouts and go out and do. You can only get so much tips...some of the info you guys are asking for is just ridiculous: response time, meet up time? For real?? Hahaha aww man you young padawans need help I swear.

Realest thing not posted by me in this thread

:pimp:

I'll post it one more time....if you've smashed 0 to 100 chicks...there's something you can take away from it

http://opieandanthonypodcast.libsyn.com/ep-27-best-of-patrice-o-neal

Last edited:
Some females ya'll might like saved me as their favorite awhile ago
Key & Peele's cousin Derek
2x1va3fymf4pbz3vwwwbmqx22382892877.jpg

4etghl2h2txwvv4i0mcl3au4p384619132.jpg

Big E Langston
30yabrplp4k51waiityymntkn384221980.jpg

Last edited:
What's the deal with these chicks who just advertise their IG names? Hit up or nah? Just made an account and been noticing that.

For the most part they're just trying to get their followers up.

"Jdkdhdkdbdhsksbdhdbskzbdhslsbxhdysksndgtahdufkfbduemsmdbeuskdb

*instagram name here*"

Especially these.

But if they have filled out their profile some I give it a shot. I've bagged two within the last month who didn't respond on POF but got the number within minutes of them adding me on Instagram.

One did the ole like a bunch of pics and leave the digits on a 73 week old picture move and the other hit me up on InstaDM

Back
Top Bottom