Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yup yall got me fully convinced my wife gon be busted the **** out and I'm dealing with leftovers. Yayyyy trying on worn shoes
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i mean it aint even that bad tho, i make it a point to at least be the first or best at one important thing

i rather have a girl who been around the block and down the street, but to an extent

if a chick been dookied on i dont want her period

as far as marriage go, i dont think thats for me, imma just always have a gf i like a lot and when i get old imma be more focused on my nieces, nephews, and own children and have a lil piece to take care of my horniness if im blessed to still have a healthy sex drive and can get it up

You don't need these dating sites when it's summer
roll.gif

Just roll up to any packed spot on a friday or saturday night and flourish. Ish is too easy 
pimp.gif

You don't need these dating sites when it's summer
roll.gif

Just roll up to any packed spot on a friday or saturday night and flourish. Ish is too easy 
pimp.gif

Bruh.....todays new men are scary....yes they do need these sites.

Ole social media dependant *** generation...
laugh.gif

These scary socially akward dull no convo having *** women would look at you crazy if you tried to actually court them outside of Twitter/FB/Instagram/Tinder...like

Last edited:
Nothing but white chicks white chicks in my tinder but they not gon date a ***** I see some foreigns though :smile:.......:lol: stay away from chicks with the guns cause them chicks gon light you up when you screw them up

Last edited:
Another random note, any headlines with "need workout partner" just means the chick is broke and doesn't want to pay for an actual personal trainer, and more than likely is 5'7" 230 and doesn't plan on working out anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom