Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Wait, I thought 3 kids by 21 was becoming the norm?

I'm 27, and people in my age bracket think i'm crazy that i'm not a parent.

So many girls my age or younger have kids. It backfires because they feel you only want to smash, which is true for the most part. I ain't got no problem with you having a kid. Now if you have a crazy BD or 3 kids at the age of 21, then yeah I mind.

Last edited:
Theres alot of problems the first issue being is you will always be second to her and her kid(s) you gotta realise most singles mothers its basically them vs world.Not saying its a bad thing that most singles mothers do that but it does not leave room to give you the man coming into that situation that special bond between a man and and wife those specials moments of birthing ur first child etc.. All and all its not a bad thing the guy becomes the hero and takes cares of the little bastard but in the realitly you dont get credit being the stepdad as a man you should want to start your own family from ur own seed...

No disrepect to the man that do this i salute you this just my opinion

Last edited:

Intelligent people have kids much later ish is backwards.

We are both 30 she's going to PA school soon, can't risk it.
Yea man, I spent 8 years in school to get my degree, basically all my 20s...That was the ultimate birth control for me lol
Never and i say never wife a shorty with kids strictly smash and pass
Now I wouldn't say all that, some of my friends got married to amazing women who had up to 2 kids from a previous relationship. You can miss out on some gems with that mentality. I would PREFER a woman without kids, but if she is a good woman ehh so be it.

Last edited:
damn so i gues im not intelligent :lol:

oh wells.

Oh and to be on topic, i would NEVER MARRY a chick with another mans kid. just cant do it. Dating tho, id deal with it but would never try to be a dad to the kid, it just wouldnt feel natural if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
A chick can have a kid and be the goods. She can be everything u are looking for but the kids father could've been a dog or something that made her remove herself from the situation. People put this stereotype on 20 something single mothers like they all were thotting around and got the club shot up by some random that don't care for his seed. My boy getting married to a his girl who is a lawyer who has a 8 year old. Him and the dad are cool, they just grew apart and are both marrying others. I ain't been out in the dating world since 20 tho, back then kids was a no go.

Me personally I'd be down to meet the baby daddy just to ease any concerns he has about me. Especially since I'll be around his child alot. I'd even go as far as being cool with them if they are mature enough for that. But it all depends on his relationship with the mom/my girl. If they aren't cool you're probably not gonna be good in his book.

I dunno, I kinda want a kid to pass on what I know, but really really don't want to mess with crying babies at night.
sick.gif
 I never get enough sleep as it is, so when I finally get in bed I don't want to get woken up til morning
indifferent.gif
 I almost feel like finding a girl with a kid that's already past being a toddler is like a cheat code, haha... but I see your point about a single mom's kids coming first. I know if I did get in a situation like that, I would treat my stepkids the same as if they were my biological children.

Last edited:
How do I change my location on tinder ? I have an upcoming trip . Btw I don't want to pay for tinder plus

Wait, I thought 3 kids by 21 was becoming the norm?

I'm 27, and people in my age bracket think i'm crazy that i'm not a parent.

im 31 and when i tell these women i have zero kids...they think imma unicorn or something.

Word, I'm 32 and it got to the point that they thought either I was lying or there is something wrong with me

Intelligent people have kids much later ish is backwards.

We are both 30 she's going to PA school soon, can't risk it.

I know fellas. This society and generation is crazy. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom