Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

talking to this one chick on pof... been talking everyday on text and sometimes on the phone.... trying to link up this Sunday in NYC since she's down to kick it.... just hope the weather holds up smh

on another note ya the chicks I talked to not met some of them be trying to scam hard lol... they be having google numbers trying to make it seem legit and telling me to buy them an apple card smh... I aint dumb... one girl hit me up like you trying to hook up so I was like aite... she was like I charge though... I was like I'm good nevamind lol... she was like why you laughing

Last edited:
I deleted the account a couple of times before they started popping up in the regular feed. Same girls from the rose section in the regular section. I think the algorithm was fried at first. I had my distance at 30km with dealbreaker on and it was showing me women in NY

Stay safe.

Screenshot (1670).png

Screenshot (1669).png

Screenshot (1668).png

Wait so she got herpes, on a dating app and not letting it be known? Report her, that’s a crime.. save the next man from getting Caught up with that chick:smh:

I'm no legal expert but I think it's only a crime if they have sex or some other type of activity without notifying the other person.

#staywoke

not a crime, being literal:lol:... I meant, like that should be something she should put on her profile.
you dont have to tell anyone you have herpes. is it the moral thing to do yes but if anything you just tell people wear condoms and dont mess with anybody when your having an outbreak. ( coming from a guy who works at a health clinic.)

the chick i was telling yall about on POF its going to happen tomorrow afternoon.... we finally meeting up... she seems cool from talking on the phone and texting... only one thing wrong with her she is not vaccinated and has no desire to do so... im in NJ and shes in NY its a little far between us but i can travel to NY and make it work... but just for tomorrow plans were tough as heck because no indoor dining or hanging out since she dont got the vaccine card...we still meeting up tomorrow... hopefully she comes through and doesnt bail... i just hope her pictures on her profile are really recent and shes not like using the angles only lmao... i did ask her to send a selfie and she declined saying her profile pics are recent... well see tomorrow if she comes through... ill give an update tomorrow night...

Back
Top Bottom