Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Ok got banned on hinge from a chick that was hating after we met and I ghost her lol, now im banned on BLK as well :lol: ... why can a chick report your profile once and you automatically get the boot. Men have no power on these apps lol.

Yea man … men have zero power on these apps.. got banned on Hinge and I suspect it’s the same reason for me.. I banged out shorty and dipped… a year later.. she matched me on Hinge and I thought **** was cool.. next thing I know.. I was banned.. she had to be the one that reported me cuz all the other joints that stepped to me on hinge were new

It's vicious to say but thats why if you're looking for NSA hookup action on these apps, its best to work quickly. If you know ahead of time that it's literally going to be a one-night fling, unmatch after you're done and do not match again. All it takes is for the other person to report you and you're banned. Tinder and Hinge are trigger happy and ready to ban guys quickly for the smallest reason.

What I tend to do is match, if we're on the same page after some small talk I move things to texts. Once something is locked in and we're about to meet, literally moments before we meet, I unmatch. Moving forward if we hit it off and it turns into a regular thing we communicate via text, if its a fling and we're moving on I won't get banned on the apps.

OKC been good to me

I'm assuming you're speaking of ok cupid and not Oklahoma city :lol:

Don't you have to pay to see you likes these days?

I used to mess with it back in the day but when i downloaded it recently that paywall don't let you see anything.

Look at you trying to be a separatist!!

Hinge is cool for something more serious but prepare for a lot of tinder rejects. Truly bottom of the barrel. But there are some bad ones sprinkled in there. Bad bad. Met my current girl on there. We been going for like 8 months now.

Hinge in DC was on point, when I met my wife. All the chicks were top notch, but I couldn't pull jack on it and stopped trying. POF is where I ate and ate good. Funny thing is that my wife hit me. She's an alpha female, I'm an alpha male but we have managed to make it work.

Hinge in DC was on point, when I met my wife. All the chicks were top notch, but I couldn't pull jack on it and stopped trying. POF is where I ate and ate good. Funny thing is that my wife hit me. She's an alpha female, I'm an alpha male but we have managed to make it work.
POF? Here in DC? When was this because POF has been trash for like the past 5 years in DC. Hinge had the baddies but they were behind that rose bs

Hinge has top tier quality they’re just at the back of the stack. You cats in big cities might have to swipe through hundreds of profiles to get to the women you actually want to see.

I meant OKC! What do you mean “behind that rose”
Somewhat like a “super like” on some apps but Hinge’s version is a rose and you only get 1 a week I think it was.

But I was about to say because POF was bottom of barrel most times. Never really tried OKC tho

Somewhat like a “super like” on some apps but Hinge’s version is a rose and you only get 1 a week I think it was.

But I was about to say because POF was bottom of barrel most times. Never really tried OKC tho
Women get 3 or 5 of them lol. Cant remember what my homegirl said

i was told to recently try hinge, i'm in the airline industry so i pick spots that are close, but i can fly to... there are a lot of nice women on there. but...pof was a cesspool. i was thinking there should be a dating app for people in the airline industry because we deal with a particular way of life that people might not truly understand.
You should create an app for flight attendants, pilots and even those who just work at the airports lol. Get that $$$

i was told to recently try hinge, i'm in the airline industry so i pick spots that are close, but i can fly to... there are a lot of nice women on there. but...pof was a cesspool. i was thinking there should be a dating app for people in the airline industry because we deal with a particular way of life that people might not truly understand.
Airline hubs are money.. especially Denver.

I'm assuming you're speaking of ok cupid and not Oklahoma city :lol:

Don't you have to pay to see you likes these days?

I used to mess with it back in the day but when i downloaded it recently that paywall don't let you see anything.
Don't pay to see likes

Usually the hidden likes are people that swiped yes on you but you swiped no on them

316C5CC6-25BC-4116-96BE-A247772D2F9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom