Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So, I met this girl from RBL last night after matching back in Saturday. She went to MIT Sloan. Smart girl.

We went to the Little Island in NYC. It started to rain, so we went back to my place because I live close by (West Village). Biggest nipples I've seen in a long time. She left a few hours after. I love this app 😆
How were the yambs?

How were the yambs?

This has usually been my biggest issue with women who are smart and have their heads on right--The yambs are almost always mediocre. Probably the only thing ratchet women have over the smart ones. They certainly know how to **** better.

She has no kids or past drama. Has a great career, a place and money of her own. Box is just mediocre.

So, I met this girl from RBL last night after matching back in Saturday. She went to MIT Sloan. Smart girl.

We went to the Little Island in NYC. It started to rain, so we went back to my place because I live close by (West Village). Biggest nipples I've seen in a long time. She left a few hours after. I love this app 😆
The beauty if this app is how the owners (a black married couple) market it. I've been on the Clubhouse App where they start rooms about relationships/love and it's plenty of good looking women in those rooms listening and asking for advice. Then they get those women to join the RBL app and boom. This is why I place it above BLK because BLK tried to market its app through instagram/youtube chicks which brings the ratchets/scammers out. Plus RBL gives you a peace of mind because people have to verify who they are.

This has usually been my biggest issue with women who are smart and have their heads on right--The yambs are almost always mediocre. Probably the only thing ratchet women have over the smart ones. They certainly know how to **** better.

She has no kids or past drama. Has a great career, a place and money of her own. Box is just mediocre.
To hell with the box. It's all about the head game and if she can cook....

Teachable skills aren't deal breakers for me if the enthusiasm and effort to improve is there.

Dealbreakers to me include smoking, history of infidelity, kids, being a Trump supporter, anti vaxx,wearing Jordan 1 mids you know hard things to overlook.

I also won't date women with big mothers long term. Not saying they will end up that way....but 8-9 times outta 10....

Teachable skills aren't deal breakers for me if the enthusiasm and effort to improve is there.

Dealbreakers to me include smoking, history of infidelity, kids, being a Trump supporter, anti vaxx,wearing Jordan 1 mids you know hard things to overlook.

I also won't date women with big mothers long term. Not saying they will end up that way....but 8-9 times outta 10....

Same, bruh. Same :lol:

See how a woman's mom looks is a GREAT indicator of what she'll look like she's older for sure.

I feel like ya'll don't do a lot of teaching or give instructions when you say something is wack. Or it's just the rubber.
Everything aint teachable and sometimes bad sex is just bad

I'll give you a story

Met this chick 2 months ago, vibes are right, we're making out, getting handsy
She start describing her blowjobs, how good and slurpy they are and how much she loves giving them
So I'm like "Aight I gotta experience that soon". Soon ended up being that night :lol:
Anyways shorty says she likes it rough too so I'm thinking we're about to have some fun

Aaaaaaaaaaand

She constantly scratches me with her little sharp *** teeth and gags every 3 seconds
Now I'm used to women overestimating their abilities but dammit this made me want to sue for fraud
She knew she was ****ing up too cuz she tried to stroke my ego and tell me I'm too thick

The moral of the story is you can't teach a gag reflex. Sometimes if she hasn't had enough practice that's it.
It wasn't like she was trying to take it deep either. That I'd understand and just tell her to stop.
This was a basic blowjob. I've had blowjobs with condoms on that were better and those suck.

but dammit this made me want to sue for fraud
:rofl:

the-wire-in-the-game.gif

I feel like ya'll don't do a lot of teaching or give instructions when you say something is wack. Or it's just the rubber.
Nah b, bad or mediocre p is just that. My clingy ex had mediocre yambs and that’s an overstatement. She barely could ride, head game was weak and she couldn’t open her mouth much for some reason, *** didn’t wanna push her legs back in missionary even when I was putting force into it, barely got a nut messing with her. That’s probably why that relationship lasted all of 2 months. Plus she was a rebound so that’s why I got with her.

Nah b, bad or mediocre p is just that. My clingy ex had mediocre yambs and that’s an overstatement. She barely could ride, head game was weak and she couldn’t open her mouth much for some reason, *** didn’t wanna push her legs back in missionary even when I was putting force into it, barely got a nut messing with her. That’s probably why that relationship lasted all of 2 months. Plus she was a rebound so that’s why I got with her.
With all this advice you've been giving lately. What's your plans on Saturday, I need your expertise in the field

Those are the worst, because you're beating for like 25-30 and not nutting even once. So, you try extra hard to get the nut out and get it over with, but shorty gets really into it and then next thing you know, you got a girl. All because her box was whack and you can't nut off it, but she thinks you're a king in bed :emoji_laughing:

This happened to me a few times, but it got really serious with this pharmacist chick. Mouth and Box was SUPER mediocre. Didn't know how to do anything, but I was in need of a rebound, because I had just broken things off with this girl out in TX whom I was in love with. I thought occupying my time with this girl would help, but all it did was make her grow feelings for me. Booty calls ended up being her showing up at the crib, trying to cook me dinner. I wasn't even into her like that. I even told her, but she told me she sex was good. One time she hit me up after 6 months of not speaking to eachother, and she tells me how she met up with some dude and mentioned the sex with me and the other guy just bounced ☠

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio bro it’s a Sloan girl what do you expect lmao

Better than Yale and Dartmouth.

Best yambs I've ever gotten was women from HBS, GSB and Haas

Those are the worst, because you're beating for like 25-30 and not nutting even once. So, you try extra hard to get the nut out and get it over with, but shorty gets really into it and then next thing you know, you got a girl. All because her box was whack and you can't nut off it, but she things you're a king in bed :emoji_laughing:

Better than Yale and Dartmouth.

Best yambs I've ever gotten was women from HBS, GSB and Haas

Kellogg was mine but I’m marrying a Haashole in 30 days

Yale undergrad best outside of b school (obvious bias)

Messed with this girl earlier this year who went to UC Santa Cruz for undergrad. She's approaching her mid-30's and goes to Stern for her MBA...awful top.

Shorty lost her virginity when she was 32 and only had 2 sexual partners before me. It's no fun messing with girls with such little experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom