Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

1637445339538.gif

I admire the dedication :lol: :nthat: But this is what I’m talking bout…not trying to go through all this JUST to use Hinge. The new AppleID would increase your chances IMO and use a new email address that doesn’t include your name. I would also consider the pictures you put up. That’s one of the things that I have considered could have gotten me pinged when I tried to come back. Good luck, let us know how it goes
Lol I had a iPhone 8 Plus… I was long over due for a upgrade so it wasn’t exactly for hinge but it just aligned perfectly lol. And thanks for all the tips, about to make a new Apple ID just for hinge now. I’m testing my new phone on tinder with the google number. This would let me know if I need a new Apple ID for hinge for sure

Lol I had a iPhone 8 Plus… I was long over due for a upgrade so it wasn’t exactly for hinge but it just aligned perfectly lol. And thanks for all the tips, about to make a new Apple ID just for hinge now. I’m testing my new phone on tinder with the google number. This would let me know if I need a new Apple ID for hinge for sure

1637447603388.gif

I was banned from Hinge and Tinder the same night (I think). I re-joined both two months later. Tinder has been fine since re-joining but Hinge got me out the paint relatively quickly. It almost seem both times they did that. Someone mentioned to me that if you’re not active or don’t respond frequently they might remove you as spam but IDK if that’s true. I was paying for one the premium memberships too :smh:

Moral of the story is that getting Tinder may not be a clear indicator. Looking at my emails, I had at least a solid 10 days before the ban so make sure to strike early and often :lol:

How things work out?

It was straight. We got there at like 11ish? Talked for about 3 hrs give or take.

She looked like her photos, conversation flowed well. It was solid.

FC510BA6-FD3E-4D9E-9299-D60F273BCFC6.png

ok hinge got me banned forever lol, tried new number with new phone, new name and everything and they still found me. Didn’t use all new pics so maybe that’s why but yeah I give up, not worth trying to overcome the ban anymore.

So the picture thing is true then.

ok hinge got me banned forever lol, tried new number with new phone, new name and everything and they still found me. Didn’t use all new pics so maybe that’s why but yeah I give up, not worth trying to overcome the ban anymore.
Try having one of your friends sign up using their phone and information, pics, etc.

Then change it to your information after creation... That's my only idea.

If not, sorry bro :lol:

Hinge giving you posterior chain exercises incase a chick catches you slipping and you blow your back out :pimp:

Hinge giving you posterior chain exercises incase a chick catches you slipping and you blow your back out :pimp:
Crazy that line didn’t even get me ban😂, legit got banned because some chick I chilled with one night, decided to report me because I didn’t wanna deal with her anymore after her showing me her crazy side lol.

Showed up to coffee with match on Tinder. Threw on my platinum dunks nothing crazy.

Shorty pull up wearing TS Fragment lows. I was stunned.

I would’ve went in the vault if I knew that’s how we were coming.
It was straight. We got there at like 11ish? Talked for about 3 hrs give or take.

She looked like her photos, conversation flowed well. It was solid.

I don’t know either of those kicks but I know back in my sneakerhead days that I would have been hyped if that happened :lol: I never went out with a girl who was into sneakers like that|l Sounds like it went well, though :smokin

legit got banned because some chick I chilled with one night, decided to report me because I didn’t wanna deal with her anymore after her showing me her crazy side lol.

Again, I feel your pain because I believe mine had to be a vindictive yamb that felt spurned. You went ALL out. I really don’t know they got you aside from pictures. I am a bit confused, though. Did you eem get a chance to swipe or did they shut you down when you tried to pay?

I understand that it’s a dating website so there may be liability if a meeting goes awry and they want to promote a safe atmosphere but this is OD. I am not sure if any other social media platform has this Fort Knox level of security. At the very least I wish they provided explanation like on NT or had a legitimate appeals process |l

Again, I feel your pain because I believe mine had to be a vindictive yamb that felt spurned. You went ALL out. I really don’t know they got you aside from pictures. I am a bit confused, though. Did you eem get a chance to swipe or did they shut you down when you tried to pay?

I understand that it’s a dating website so there may be liability if a meeting goes awry and they want to promote a safe atmosphere but this is OD. I am not sure if any other social media platform has this Fort Knox level of security. At the very least I wish they provided explanation like on NT or had a legitimate appeals process |l

after doing a bit of research on Reddit lol, being they have a lot of people who got banned there or working on workarounds, sometimes hinge would let you make a account, swipe and all, but you’ll be shadow ban. The way to know you shadow ban is trying to purchase a membership, and if you get a error trying to click on buying, you have been shadow ban. So even if you delete the account and reuse the info you used to make another account, then you would see you was indeed banned

How do you folks get banned from dating apps?

From in here sounds like some butt hurt women reporting men when they no longer want to interact. I would assume most people get banned for smashing and dashing.

On a side note. I think I have exhausted my options here where I live. Has anyone deleted their account and maybe waited a month or so and created a new one to kind of "start over"

Back
Top Bottom