Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've never been banned, but I have a couple friends that were banned for reasons unknown... or so they say.

I feel like as long as you don't say dumb **** or offer them money for sex or something you won't get booted :lol:

Never been reported but i feel like people can just make whatever BS claim and report profiles and the apps will side with em. Could be for whatever reason, not even that the persons wrong doing.

Speaking from experience of doing uber and being reported for **** i didnt do like not wearing a mask when i did wear one, but it was actually the passenger who made a big fuss about wearing one.

I've been shadowbanned due to deleting my account multiple times but never BANNED.
That's gotta come up on future employment background checks. "Banned from 3 dating apps" can't be swept under the rug B.

Unmactching after you get the number/meet >* I've never had any issues but I've always done it for house cleaning purposes I'm not into collect matches.

Women on reddit definitely talk about reporting guys for petty reasons. Like looking for casual dating instead of relationships on Hinge because it's against TOS. They will even come across the guy on one app and report them for something that happened on a different app or irl.

I've never been banned, but I have a couple friends that were banned for reasons unknown... or so they say.

I feel like as long as you don't say dumb **** or offer them money for sex or something you won't get booted :lol:

Smashing and dashing too. Some of these dudes are doing something

How do you folks get banned from dating apps?
From in here sounds like some butt hurt women reporting men when they no longer want to interact. I would assume most people get banned for smashing and dashing.
Multiple women must've reported you or something. NT is the only place I've heard of people getting banned.

Women on reddit definitely talk about reporting guys for petty reasons. Like looking for casual dating instead of relationships on Hinge because it's against TOS. They will even come across the guy on one app and report them for something that happened on a different app or irl.

Smashing and dashing too. Some of these dudes are doing something

I am a VICTIM of being banned so I want to make it very clear that Hinge and maybe even the women who use its services are a completely different animal. Folks are quick to say "Well what did you do?!?!", presume you're raunchy, think you're a crepper, etc. but that is not the case at all. I BARELY spoke to any women on Hinge and beyond that, I am LeBron-level when it comes to guarding my image. There is absolutely no way I am going to say or share something to a relative stranger that could be considered inappropriate on a platform that has my name, contact information, a profile with indentifying information, AND PICTURES of me. Getting banned after no meetups or inappropriate messages is suspicious AF.

To the point earlier about multiple reports, I believe this girl might have gotten her friends in on it to report me as well (or they ran with her singular one, IDK). Furthermore, I have conducted my interactions on other dating applications such as Tinder and Bumble using the same reserved tone for over two years without incident but on Hinge, I am some sort of predatory monster that deserves a permaban? FOH.

offline women got more time. They respond faster and seem more into you.
Yeah you keep getting banned then time for you to just hit the streets.

I prefer in person and that's where I actually excel but I don't have as much time to go out anymore which is why apps are convenient. Hopefully things settle down around Christmas, though

On a side note. I think I have exhausted my options here where I live. Has anyone deleted their account and maybe waited a month or so and created a new one to kind of "start over"

Maybe I am missing something but how would this create new options? Wouldn't they be the same chicks that either swiped left or right on :lol: Maybe try expanding
your search or if you have premium then you can passport into anywhere in the world (convenient to line things up before traveling or if you are moving).

Maybe I am missing something but how would this create new options? Wouldn't they be the same chicks that either swiped left or right on :lol: Maybe try expanding
your search or if you have premium then you can passport into anywhere in the world (convenient to line things up before traveling or if you are moving).

100% true, but just maybe I'll have better luck the second go around? :lol: Like previously mentioned this is my first time on the apps, I feel like my profile and picture selection was weak when I first started so maybe that resulted in not getting matches. Who knows? Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Also in no way did I mean to insinuate you did something raunchy to get banned. So many petty people out there who I'm sure just report people for nothing. It's a shame we even have to use these apps to be honest, so to be banned from one is ridiculous.

I am a VICTIM of being banned so I want to make it very clear that Hinge and maybe even the women who use its services are a completely different animal. Folks are quick to say "Well what did you do?!?!", presume you're raunchy, think you're a crepper, etc. but that is not the case at all. I BARELY spoke to any women on Hinge and beyond that, I am LeBron-level when it comes to guarding my image. There is absolutely no way I am going to say or share something to a relative stranger that could be considered inappropriate on a platform that has my name, contact information, a profile with indentifying information, AND PICTURES of me. Getting banned after no meetups or inappropriate messages is suspicious AF.

To the point earlier about multiple reports, I believe this girl might have gotten her friends in on it to report me as well (or they ran with her singular one, IDK). Furthermore, I have conducted my interactions on other dating applications such as Tinder and Bumble using the same reserved tone for over two years without incident but on Hinge, I am some sort of predatory monster that deserves a permaban? FOH.

I prefer in person and that's where I actually excel but I don't have as much time to go out anymore which is why apps are convenient. Hopefully things settle down around Christmas, though

Out of curiousity i clicked report so i can see the options. Look at this ****, this is one of several options too
Screenshot_20211124-081649_Hinge.jpg

I've had that thought, like if you really didn't do anything it's an ex or coworker that just doesn't want to see you on there or you seeing what they're up to. Foul that they don't even give you any opportunity to defend yourself.

I've had that thought, like if you really didn't do anything it's an ex or coworker that just doesn't want to see you on there or you seeing what they're up to. Foul that they don't even give you any opportunity to defend yourself.
Theres an option on hinge to hide a profile you come across. I assume thats when you come across someone you dont want to see/match with for whatever reason.

What about if they don't want you to see them? Does it work both ways?
My bad its called "remove".

I guess it just blocks their profile and you wont pop up on their feed

"I know this person and I'd like to report them."
giphy (1).gif

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I told y'all, Hinge is on some BS. THAT is a reason they can remove you and they won't even let you respond to allegations. The worst part is that a man/woman who has a problem with you could straight up lie and call you convicted felon just to increase the likelihood you get the boot. Sad.

I feel like that's like 4+ dates down the line. Not a first meetup/ intro kind of mention.

First off, I am surprised there isn't a "Convicts Meet" dating app. We may need to put something together and corner this market :nerd:

Second and to your post...four dates?!?!?! This scenario has never crossed my mind and honestly I can't tell if that's too soon or too late :lol: As para bellum para bellum noted, that is a broad term. Could be financial, violence, trivial, etc. A frame of reference that I use is my ex who told me on our sixth date that she was previously engaged and that's why she moved across the country. I was younger then so I felt some type of way but ran with it anyway. Wish I would have asked more questions and trusted my gut |l

I told y'all, Hinge is on some BS. THAT is a reason they can remove you and they won't even let you respond to allegations. The worst part is that a man/woman who has a problem with you could straight up lie and call you convicted felon just to increase the likelihood you get the boot. Sad.

How are you gonna respond? Let them run a background check?:lol: They don't have the man power to individually look at all those people who get reported.

It's no different than Youtube videos getting taken down/demonetized, DCMA take downs or getting reported on social media. Something that's meant for one thing can be used in a malicious way. It's messed up but it's a business/liability thing.

How are you gonna respond? Let them run a background check?:lol: They don't have the man power to individually look at all those people who get reported.

It's no different than Youtube videos getting taken down/demonetized, DCMA take downs or getting reported on social media. Something that's meant for one thing can be used in a malicious way. It's messed up but it's a business/liability thing.

I think I mentioned the liability piece in a prior post so I certainly get that. I only made that comment because in my personal experience this is something that is unique to their platform and I am not sure what "it" is or how they enforce it so it makes me curious :lol:

I find the holidays to be an interesting time on dating apps because a lot of folks go visit family and whatnot so depending on where you are, you can run into a lot of fresh talent :smokin

First off, I am surprised there isn't a "Convicts Meet" dating app. We may need to put something together and corner this market :nerd:

Second and to your post...four dates?!?!?! This scenario has never crossed my mind and honestly I can't tell if that's too soon or too late :lol: As para bellum para bellum noted, that is a broad term. Could be financial, violence, trivial, etc. A frame of reference that I use is my ex who told me on our sixth date that she was previously engaged and that's why she moved across the country. I was younger then so I felt some type of way but ran with it anyway. Wish I would have asked more questions and trusted my gut |l

I don't know the timeline to dish that information out. I'm ASSUMING not soon cause you don't want to scare em off.

You may have changed or was wrongfully convicted.

(Not a felon btw)

Welp, I guess it'll be wrong to get the burner phone to help hinge identify and report all these female felons I just might "know."

200 (1).gif

I got a message from some girl off a dating site recently. She knew my name and everything but I couldn’t remember hers. Turns out she and I went to junior high together but you know how much women can change their appearance, lol. Anyway, we matched only because I barely look when I swipe and then delete what I don’t care for. So, we begin talking about old times and laugh about it. She gives me her number so we can talk and meet up in person. I promise to call her and honestly forgot about it since I’m hardly ever using that site. I come back months later to see she updated her profile. It shows she already has a man but they’re into seeing other people and that she likes women too. Kinda always knew she had some freak in her. She’s not my type and my memories of her are still as a teen so it would be weird to see her as anything but a friend. My best friend in 7th grade who took her on a date to the mall for a movie would be so mad to find out she never considered it a “date” :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom