Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

People really think they're slick burying that info in between all those words. Like nah make that your first sentence and stop wasting people's time

Screenshot_20211204-005136_OkCupid.jpg
Bro they do the same with herpes. They slip it in smooth and move on.

Ho just gon talk about playing call of duty. Bruh you not touching my controller wtf

Screenshot_20211103-003001_Bumble.jpg

Y'all outchea entertaining transformers?

i'm not sure what a "transformer" is, but trans women... yes.

They really be out here trying to re-engineer the laws of attraction by attempting to normalize this

you do realize attraction extends beyond cis-heteronormativity & far beyond the binary right? also this isn't new, so no one is attempting to "reengineer the law of attraction (this doesn't even make sense to say)." additionally, this is a western way of thinking, as well as an extremely patriarchal one. saying this isn't "normalized, as if trans people haven't been around forever or 3rd sexes in other cultures haven't been around for centuries, just because you've lacked the ability to research, respect, or understand doesn't make it wrong, odd, or abnormal...

or we could delve into your lack of understanding the "law of attraction" you're referencing. you do realize if something is a law, it isn't limited. it extends to everyone...it's regardless of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, race... etc...

you do realize attraction extends beyond cis-heteronormativity & far beyond the binary right? also this isn't new, so no one is attempting to "reengineer the law of attraction (this doesn't even make sense to say)." additionally, this is a western way of thinking, as well as an extremely patriarchal one. saying this isn't "normalized, as if trans people haven't been around forever or 3rd sexes in other cultures haven't been around for centuries, just because you've lacked the ability to research, respect, or understand doesn't make it wrong, odd, or abnormal...

or we could delve into your lack of understanding the "law of attraction" you're referencing. you do realize if something is a law, it isn't limited. it extends to everyone...it's regardless of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, race... etc...
mike-peps.gif

Miss me with all that new age babel. You can use all the big and fancy words you want, but no amount of intellectual posturing is going to change human nature. Today you're trying to normalize abnormal relationships. Tomorrow you'll be trying to shame men into accepting these standards. At the end of the day, do you. But don't come here and tell a bunch of heterosexual men that they're "sleeping" on transgendered "women". There are plenty of other sites for that kind of talk.

This is low key becoming the Big Trans thread :lol:

Bwck on topic, nothing worse than getting a notification that you got a new like/likes and when you open it up they are letdowns. Literally have me out here like Chris Farley

Fortunately today I woke up to some action that’s only 1.0 mile away :nerd:

You have to include something in your profile/message that will illicit a response.

Purpose of your prompts and bio is to make it easy for her to talk to you. Make her laugh, or curious and want to know more about you. This is 1 of the prompts I use.

7E043AFC-32E9-4B19-AA5A-3098645F1F7A.jpeg

All layups that make it easy for her to message me first, and that only happens 1-10 matches or so. Exhibit A when I logged in after work
9D57161C-0222-4EC0-9D10-0C196219CEB4.png

Crocs are terrible and I will never own a pair but they’re useful.

7E640049-B6A1-4AE1-BB9F-33C7F6CF1EC9.png 67B611DD-E828-45DB-AFD9-C9C0AB2BE146.jpeg

Most of the time I message first and when I do I focus on either

1. Something in her profile if it’s unique. Shorty is in dental school so I used it.
122BE08F-DD06-4E2D-B1E9-6908C1D4B53F.png ABB4F808-04FD-4A8F-989F-E7656F37E5CF.jpeg

2. I talk sh*t. Woman love claiming eccentric personality traits. She said she was “feisty”.

4582CD7E-75EE-476A-ADCA-85C2CB29CB3F.png 1C3214F1-591F-4EBC-AB91-2519AB87010D.jpeg

3. And when she has nothing of note in her profile or looks like a easy bust down. I shoot something like this at her.

6A8CD680-A6EB-4B5D-A5F7-01EF0E7C3A46.jpeg

Rinse and repeat.

Not bad. Now Let me ask... How many of those you ended up going on a date with/fcked??

What's the deal with this whole "superboost" feature on hinge? What the difference between that and the regular boost?

Not bad. Now Let me ask... How many of those you ended up going on a date with/fcked??

Of that I got the number? From that example 2.

I have like 150 matches on Hinge it would be impossible for me to attempt to date them all and honestly I don’t have the patience, time or funds to do so.

Plus I’m lazy if I have 2-3 consistent plays I’m satisfied. Online Dating is a numbers game though the more shots you have the better your odds.

mike-peps.gif

Miss me with all that new age babel. You can use all the big and fancy words you want, but no amount of intellectual posturing is going to change human nature. Today you're trying to normalize abnormal relationships. Tomorrow you'll be trying to shame men into accepting these standards. At the end of the day, do you. But don't come here and tell a bunch of heterosexual men that they're "sleeping" on transgendered "women". There are plenty of other sites for that kind of talk.

New age Babel :lol:

Here's a hot take for you...

Everything humans do is human nature.

mike-peps.gif

you’re quite emotional, lol. “aaaat the end of the day don’t you daaaare” lmao... who are you. also secure heterosexual men don’t go out their way explaining how heterosexual they are & spewing profuse, uneducated ignorance because they have a bigoted view of the world beyond their narrow perspective.

instead of judging, remaining an insignificant dolt & making up random “facts” about the law of attraction.. educate yourself, you can use google for something other than sneakers & ordering ikea furniture. human nature is just as human nature has always been, & again that extends beyond cis-heteronormativity...

you sound smart only to people who can’t see through your thinly veiled, obtuse, imperceptive ignorance... there really is no need to continue this back & forth with someone of your caliber, enjoy the projects.

This is low key becoming the Big Trans thread :lol:

Bwck on topic, nothing worse than getting a notification that you got a new like/likes and when you open it up they are letdowns. Literally have me out here like Chris Farley

Fortunately today I woke up to some action that’s only 1.0 mile away :nerd:

Thread definitely giving Fools Wildin a run for it's money recently. See notification for thread thinks it's about someone having success, only to find more transformers talk.
UdJIbug.gif

People really think they're slick burying that info in between all those words. Like nah make that your first sentence and stop wasting people's time

Screenshot_20211204-005136_OkCupid.jpg
Bro they do the same with herpes. They slip it in smooth and move on.

Ho just gon talk about playing call of duty. Bruh you not touching my controller wtf

Screenshot_20211103-003001_Bumble.jpg
Not sure if it’s #SameTier or worse but it’s similarly comical when yambs casually sneak in that they’re a mom or have a kid by either slipping it in or making a reference to being a parent :lol: I’m always doing math in my head to try and assess the situation (ie when they delivered) in instances where they drop the kids age

Of that I got the number? From that example 2.

I have like 150 matches on Hinge it would be impossible for me to attempt to date them all and honestly I don’t have the patience, time or funds to do so.

Plus I’m lazy if I have 2-3 consistent plays I’m satisfied. Online Dating is a numbers game though the more shots you have the better your odds.

I ask because I'm in the same boat and either I get uninterested with them and either ghost them because things become dull or we both mutually would stop talking to each other

Not sure if it’s #SameTier or worse but it’s similarly comical when yambs casually sneak in that they’re a mom or have a kid by either slipping it in or making a reference to being a parent :lol: I’m always doing math in my head to try and assess the situation (ie when they delivered) in instances where they drop the kids age
Bro...look

Screenshot_20211112-223535_Bumble.jpg

what-hello.gif

Your man's don't want you, why would I???

Not uncommon. I’ve seen a one or two profiles like that.

“I’ll be date ready after this month when I’m due to give birth. Real men only. Everyone else will be ignored”

I sitting there making sure I re-read it correctly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom