Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Knowing how much asian women love white men, my success with them as a darkskin black man has always been slightly confusing to me. They ****ing love me :lol:

They're the only group that consistently approaches me instead of waiting for me to approach them. I gotta ask the next one that shoots her shot why so I can get back to @req81
You like anime?

Lol speaking of matching with two matches on tinder that are friends I matched with cousins but peep this it wasn't until I had already been smashing both of them that one cousin a asked me " hey Wesley how you know so and so on your ig? And I was like well if imma be honest I've been smashing her she was like that's my cousin! And well low and behold they were both at the same family function cousin a asks cousin b hey how do you know so and so and cousin b says he's just a friend and cousin a says well I've been ****ing him. So now I have cousin b texting me like your ****ing my cousin and I had to ask cousin a why'd you do that shorty said I wanted to see her face lmao we still smash til this day unfortunately cousin b wasn't with it I thought we could all share some Wesley.

Wife and I were at one of her favorite Food Halls last weekend. A chick I met online back in late 2016, ran up on me asking if I was following her. I didn't immediately recognize her and I thought she knew me from the job. Then she said my nickname which no one at work knows, then I think oh she must be one of wifes friends. Now, my mind is racing trying to remember her name. Then I realized this chick is really upset, and thinks Im actually following her. I'm like, "who are you" and she goes berserk and makes a scene. I walk off to find my wife, as I do I remember who she is. I find my wife and she's like what's going on, as I'm explaining security walks up and the chick is behind him. Security tells the chick, "Ma, I don't he is following you", security explains "He and this lady (pointing at my wife) walk in not 10 minutes ago" and says "you been here close to an hour". Goes even further explain that my wife and are in there together frequently (I'm a 6'3" black dude and my wife is a short white chick so we tend to stick out). Security as her to leave because she's making a scene. Wife is embarrassed so we leave. We make it outside and chick is outside. I met this chick 2 years before I met my wife. She charges my wife and tells her we used to see each other and slept together. My wife stops her and asks when was this and she says 2016 and my tells her we didn't meet until 2019. Security sees the altercation and comes over asks ole girl to leave the property. Crazy situation!!!!

Wife and I were at one of her favorite Food Halls last weekend. A chick I met online back in late 2016, ran up on me asking if I was following her. I didn't immediately recognize her and I thought she knew me from the job. Then she said my nickname which no one at work knows, then I think oh she must be one of wifes friends. Now, my mind is racing trying to remember her name. Then I realized this chick is really upset, and thinks Im actually following her. I'm like, "who are you" and she goes berserk and makes a scene. I walk off to find my wife, as I do I remember who she is. I find my wife and she's like what's going on, as I'm explaining security walks up and the chick is behind him. Security tells the chick, "Ma, I don't he is following you", security explains "He and this lady (pointing at my wife) walk in not 10 minutes ago" and says "you been here close to an hour". Goes even further explain that my wife and are in there together frequently (I'm a 6'3" black dude and my wife is a short white chick so we tend to stick out). Security as her to leave because she's making a scene. Wife is embarrassed so we leave. We make it outside and chick is outside. I met this chick 2 years before I met my wife. She charges my wife and tells her we used to see each other and slept together. My wife stops her and asks when was this and she says 2016 and my tells her we didn't meet until 2019. Security sees the altercation and comes over asks ole girl to leave the property. Crazy situation!!!!

Jesus Christ, man. I am sorry you had to go through that especially since it was so long ago. Was the the break off between y'all messy? That's the only way I could see her reacting in such a manner but even so her actions were out of line.

You like anime?
Yes
Damn that's crazy. Did she even apologize?

Jesus Christ, man. I am sorry you had to go through that especially since it was so long ago. Was the the break off between y'all messy? That's the only way I could see her reacting in such a manner but even so her actions were out of line.
I remember telling her, I wouldn't mind a relationship. Kinda thought were were going in that direction, but she said she was looking for something more casual. I specifically remember her agreeing to booty calls and she ended it after I began to treat her like a booty call. We went on legit dates before, after our conversation, I would show up smash and dip.

Hi Girls - 2 years later and you both still stalking me. :lol:

Be careful who you link up with.

Lol speaking of matching with two matches on tinder that are friends I matched with cousins but peep this it wasn't until I had already been smashing both of them that one cousin a asked me " hey Wesley how you know so and so on your ig? And I was like well if imma be honest I've been smashing her she was like that's my cousin! And well low and behold they were both at the same family function cousin a asks cousin b hey how do you know so and so and cousin b says he's just a friend and cousin a says well I've been ****ing him. So now I have cousin b texting me like your ****ing my cousin and I had to ask cousin a why'd you do that shorty said I wanted to see her face lmao we still smash til this day unfortunately cousin b wasn't with it I thought we could all share some Wesley.
Almost as bad as my cousin knocked up two sisters. Now kids are brother/sister and cousins at the same time. :smh: Cousin is scandalous.
Oh Wesley pipes alright.
Wesley come a long way from bangin out Pinkie and Cherokee to cruisin the NT forums.
Wife and I were at one of her favorite Food Halls last weekend. ...
Yeah yeah got all that, more importantly how was the P? LOL. J/K

Bruh over here breaking up families :lol:

Almost as bad as my cousin knocked up two sisters. Now kids are brother/sister and cousins at the same time. :smh: Cousin is scandalous.

Nah, man. THIS is insane. Real talk - how do you even handle that situation if your the women involved? Did they beef over the cousin? Is he present in the lives of both of them and their respective children? Do the sisters acknowledge this with the kids? Are they close in age?

Sorry, I know that's a lot but I've never heard/thought of this scenario so my mind is everywhere with the questions :lol:

Nah, man. THIS is insane. Real talk - how do you even handle that situation if your the women involved? Did they beef over the cousin? Is he present in the lives of both of them and their respective children? Do the sisters acknowledge this with the kids? Are they close in age?

Sorry, I know that's a lot but I've never heard/thought of this scenario so my mind is everywhere with the questions :lol:

Bruh took Real Sisters literally

Knocking up sisters is crazy. I'm not tryna **** up anyone's family tree like that. Putting a little too much chlorine in that gene pool.

I will admit I have gotten a little hands-on with one sister and watched the other one masturbate, but if I'd met the 2nd one first, I would've never bothered the 1st one.

No issues there is always that one messy family member sometimes members. He had another woman school teacher head on straight , ruined her as well. :smh:. I don't think they came to blows but they did argue and he stood back watching. Don't keep up with him to much, but I get the feeling he is not that involved. They wild in upstate NY, remember YEARS ago like 16/17 years ago. We were up there visiting them, like 6/7 kids hopped out the back of the car. Both my male cousins hopped out, not a car seat to be found anywhere. SMH.
Bruh took Real Sisters literally

Yeah son, cousin has no shame.

Y'all must live in small towns. Speaking on banquet hall and cousins/sisters situations :lol:
LMAOOO could you believe I live in Dallas and I was shook myself like what a coincidence but the thing is I actually met cousin b first like a year for and she was on some im not gonna let you smash but I can **** her face like OK LMAO but i met cousin A like a year after which made it even more crazy my face when it was happening
77A3CD1F-89AA-4612-82A7-7DB8B0559216.gif

you’re quite emotional, lol. “aaaat the end of the day don’t you daaaare” lmao... who are you. also secure heterosexual men don’t go out their way explaining how heterosexual they are & spewing profuse, uneducated ignorance because they have a bigoted view of the world beyond their narrow perspective.

instead of judging, remaining an insignificant dolt & making up random “facts” about the law of attraction.. educate yourself, you can use google for something other than sneakers & ordering ikea furniture. human nature is just as human nature has always been, & again that extends beyond cis-heteronormativity...

you sound smart only to people who can’t see through your thinly veiled, obtuse, imperceptive ignorance... there really is no need to continue this back & forth with someone of your caliber, enjoy the projects.

Mental illness.

If serious-

Be real, straight forward and do what you say you will. Sistas will respect you and respond.

Clean attire.

Need more info. What are they into? What peaks their interest. I was watching the movie “Boogie” the other day. Would I need the sauce like that character had in the movie?

What happened to just being yourself? If a girls into you then she’ll gravitate towards you.

I’m reminded of my cousin dating this one girl who was into country western stuff. My fool *** cousin went to PayLess to buy some cheapo cowboy boots and go ride horses with her. We caught him leaving for his date so we ran after him to take his picture. He sprinted full speed in his boots straight into his car so we wouldn’t get the shot :rofl:

What happened to just being yourself? If a girls into you then she’ll gravitate towards you.

I’m reminded of my cousin dating this one girl who was into country western stuff. My fool *** cousin went to PayLess to buy some cheapo cowboy boots and go ride horses with her. We caught him leaving for his date so we ran after him to take his picture. He sprinted full speed in his boots straight into his car so we wouldn’t get the shot :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

But I want to emphasize the bolded. Speaking from my experience, I don't really have a type which means I'm open to and have dated/smashed women with a wide range of interests from varying backgrounds and professions. Not sure how old boywonder boywonder is but when I was younger, it was all about trying to get yambs to like me or getting the drawls so sometimes it meant "faking the funk" and doing/talking about/getting invested in a bunch of **** I didn't really care about. I look back on it and can't tell you how foolish that is, especially if you're looking for something long(er) term.

If you're not already there, you eventually reach a point where you realize you are who are and if a yamb doesn't like it then **** 'em. It's much better to figure this out earlier on IMO. Just do you and it makes the whole experience easier and more enjoyable. You'll be happier in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom