Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

All jokes aside... what rbk93 rbk93 looks like (nh) and presents himself as would add a lot of context in regards to how you keep striking out...

I dont want bruh to post a pic... but bro... if you ugly u might have to make it up in other areas...

might have to transform into trick daddy... and help her out in other ways to get what u want...

He posted a pic in the black haircut thread i believe

You really gonna send my man on a scavenger hunt?

Dog, you should be used to scavenger hunt. That's EXACTLY what you did when a yamb requested more pics because you had only had two in your profile :lol:

So basically you went from emulating 50 and it landed you in jail so now you try to be like Drake and it's landing you with no yambs and handful of letdown.

Maybe this is a sign that you shouldn't be trying to live like your favorite rappers famb.

Real talk. If/when I do get married, I'm keeping our finances separate and not disclosing all my assets.

Asset protection is a must. People change. 5, 10, 20,30 years down the line. You never know.
This. Family friend had a fallen out with his wife. He worked and had his own business. She did the stay at home wife thing. She wanted to purchase a property to do air bnbs cause they were successful with some of the other properties they were currently doing. He wasn't down for it cause he's getting older and wanted to be done with the company and shift into retirement mode. She purchased the property anyway and forged his signature and used money out of one their accounts to put out a sizeable down-payment. They ended up divorcing and he had to give her a chunk of assets and money.

Maybe download POF or Badoo. If you can't score on there, just turn your peen in or donate it. Maybe just do a short term incentivized companionship once as well to relieve some of the pressure, then you can think straight. I know Houston got some bangers

Soo low tier. I remember that broad trxt me tombout she wanna come through then i find out she doesnt even have a car it got repoee, or the husky cog and meth smelling white gurl who got her kids taken away because she be at Freaknik tryna sing rnb, or the suicidal joint with herpes who tried to shoot her shoot then said she was just gonna hitchhick and maybe end it all or stsrt over.

But it's light/easy work on there if you want it rbk93 rbk93

Agree that weight doesn’t really matter that much when it comes to bagging women.

My best friend is 5’9”, 220lbs and has sexed half of Bushwick. Dude’s just funny and confident so he ends up attracting women that way.
Women liked rubbing my belly when I had a 6 pack and they like rubbing my belly now that's it's soft
They really dont give a ****

They’re women who like big guys. My homey is 5’10, 315lbs. He be pulling some decent chicks. Having all type of 3somes. Wild boy.

So that an excuse.

Haven't actively tried but still gotta get a threesome off my bucket list

Back
Top Bottom