Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I wouldnt take advice from a guy who makes fake dating profiles of women

Weirdo
tenor (7).gif

Last edited:
Got a warning for my last post :rolleyes

How do they decide when they just censor a post by deleting vs giving a warning and deleting it?

I wouldnt take advice from a guy who makes fake dating profiles of women

Weirdo
I remember that and was weird then and weird now.

Seem like dudes been coming into threads saying anything to get “e-props” last few years

How you gonna call someone a weirdo but you're puffing your chest and not addressing them on some passive aggressive steeze

Lmao you sound like a victim of catfishing and airing out your frustrations.

Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension skills in order to eliminate this confusion of yours

Lmao you sound like a victim of catfishing and airing out your frustrations.

Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension skills in order to eliminate this confusion of yours
Nah never been catfished. Wondering why a straight dude is making a fake dating profile of a woman? Unless youre more like genderfluidhips
310df4d3-8546-4698-8c42-5edec0f0d611_text.gif

Pull up the post since you want to flex so much and I'll help you break it down with your elementary reading comprehension skills

I got time today

executive76 executive76 will clown me but I really want the one Hispanic chick I went to school with...tried to reconnect with. She's in a relationship though but responsive every time I reach out on Snap. I don't really know her much personally but beauty wise she's ideal.

Not forcing anything of course and will seek out other options as well.
🤔
power-season-3-premiere-preview-dw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom