Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Story time..

Refer to quickstrike pic.. hopefully you caught it.. If not.. oh well

Let’s refer to the joints as C and J.. so I went to college with C, used to pipe her back in the day.. this is 10+ years ago.. haven’t seen her since

She hits me up and says that she’s in the city.. cool

C&J both are getting a room at a hotel downtown..

I tell my mans “yo I got 2 joints tryna link, what u tryn do”

Me and my man’s link the joints.. we take em to a lil spot.. all good vibes enjoying ourselves.. order a few rounds of shots, wings etc..

Leave the spot and we go back to the hotel room… my man’s is texting me saying he wants to link with 2 other joints we had linked with previously (whole nother story)

He wants to link with them because they do very well for themselves professionally but I’d rather link with my 2 I brought to the table

Reluctantly I finesse our way out of the hotel with them and go link wit the other joints

They cool.. but I ain’t really messin wit them like that

We go to the joint condo and it’s lit.. good vibes.. playing games.. I’m messing wit the lil friend but she ain’t really who I want for the night

During this time C &J blowing my phone UP! But obviously I’m not picking up

(Hindsight) they are FaceTiming me to show them eating each other out getting nasty etc

Long story short, after LITERALLY 40 missed calls i finesse my way out the condo and go back DOLO to the hotel because bro wants to stay wit the boujie joints

When I get back to the Telly both of them are in different beds J is laying down on her phone and C is laying in the bed

I go lay down wit C and back out on her (free Willy)
She starts toppin me in front of the friend

I’m drunk so I ask C to tell J to record her giving me the top

j starts to record

I tell C to tell J to come get her cookies ate by yours truky

c and J are both laying down looking like two rotisserie chickens.. I start eating both the joints 2 minutes at a time..

After 5 back n forths.. it’s my turn.. one getting the pebbles and the other one the pickle.. they start switching

I’m looking at J and her yams are extra juicy.. *** on swole.. I go behind her and start hittin it.. and J starts eating C cookies..

Then I start hitting C.. but C don’t eat cookies… so I go back to J bc her yams are fuego and fire..

After idk how long I get tired.. pass out and wake up and hit C again, J goes back to her bed.. and then me and C slide off and go to Wendy’s lol

I come back spend the night and feel like a heathen in the morning

It was a good night

I have time...
tenor.gif

Story time..

Let’s refer to the joints as C and J.. so I went to college with C, used to pipe her back in the day.. this is 10+ years ago.. haven’t seen her since

Me and my man’s link the joints.. we take em to a lil spot.. all good vibes enjoying ourselves.. order a few rounds of shots, wings etc..

Leave the spot and we go back to the hotel room… my man’s is texting me saying he wants to link with 2 other joints we had linked with previously (whole nother story)

He wants to link with them because they do very well for themselves professionally but I’d rather link with my 2 I brought to the table

Reluctantly I finesse our way out of the hotel with them and go link wit the other joints

We go to the joint condo and it’s lit.. good vibes.. playing games.. I’m messing wit the lil friend but she ain’t really who I want for the night

(Hindsight) they are FaceTiming me to show them eating each other out getting nasty etc

Long story short, after LITERALLY 40 missed calls i finesse my way out the condo and go back DOLO to the hotel because bro wants to stay wit the boujie joints

When I get back to the Telly both of them are in different beds J is laying down on her phone and C is laying in the bed

j starts to record

c and J are both laying down looking like two rotisserie chickens.. I start eating both the joints 2 minutes at a time..

After 5 back n forths.. it’s my turn.. one getting the pebbles and the other one the pickle.. they start switching

I’m looking at J and her yams are extra juicy.. *** on swole.. I go behind her and start hittin it.. and J starts eating C cookies..

Then I start hitting C.. but C don’t eat cookies… so I go back to J bc her yams are fuego and fire..

After idk how long I get tired.. pass out and wake up and hit C again, J goes back to her bed.. and then me and C slide off and go to Wendy’s lol

It was a good night

tumblr_mm33q6Owew1qg2jf6o1_400.gif

Story time..

j starts to record

It was a good night

5CD6401A-82B3-4924-8C9F-36FAC76B006D.gif

Story time..

j starts to record

It was a good night

You sick sick man........

(Keep going)

I miss TAY but an ex from over 4 years ago hit my email.
Told her that’s toxic behavior saying I don’t have to answer as well as sending me an email.

Ima get the yambs and keep it moving.
BF66236F-AC78-40B2-9B10-300B4B130DF2.jpeg
So slight update on this situation. Ex seems like she’s with the ish but wanna make sure we keep things on the super low. I know she had a kid and allegedly got engaged (don’t know where it went though). I try not to break up relationships but she did do me dirty with the breakup so eff it.

How do i make a snapchat and not have it advertise to everyone in my contact i just made a snapchat and also can i keep my follows private?

Back
Top Bottom