Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bro. Did it close down? That was the know about it spot.
Just ask and you get it
One of the guys in our Internet Department kept the lights on there for years.
Yea they didnt get shut down by Vice or the police, just their landlord found out and kicked them out. I’m 100% sure OK Spa iirc or one going toward Bethany by Incredible Pizza is where they moved to but tell your homeboy Tianas Hair Salon on Classen is the new plug

We need an update my man! How have the dates been going?

Only went on that one so far, met for a few drinks downtown. She seems cool, convo flowed easily. She's in real estate, has a rental unit here, and is a day trader, family well off. We've been trying to link up again but I was in Detroit weekend before last and she is in Alaska this weekend.

Other than that messaging has been hit or miss. Some never respond after matching, some barely hold a convo, and a lot of the ones that like my profile are not what I'm interested in. Tons of IG and snap links in profiles, lot of women with kids, lot of weird *** entitlement comments like what gets posted in this thread

turbospartan turbospartan have you spoken to any women while on your business trips? Someone caught your eye while out there working? I don’t mean matches from the apps.

Last edited:
turbospartan turbospartan have you spoken to any women while on your business trips? Someone you caught your eye while out there working? I don’t mean matches from the apps.

Nah, not too much. Turkish girls were having no part of it, then Amsterdam I was on drugs must of the time at the museums, then my sister met up with me in Italy so my priority was seeing historical **** - not focused on smashing. She had my back with the photos for tinder tho, sent me a whole album. Prob could've smashed one of the ladies that works for my company but not sure that would've been a good idea either

Nah, not too much. Turkish girls were having no part of it, then Amsterdam I was on drugs must of the time at the museums, then my sister met up with me in Italy so my priority was seeing historical **** - not focused on smashing. She had my back with the photos for tinder tho, sent me a whole album. Prob could've smashed one of the ladies that works for my company but not sure that would've been a good idea either

Man I’ve gone down that path numerous times when I was younger in IB 😂😂😂

Not worth it as you get older

Ahh, I totally get that.

You should talk to the ladies soon as you touchdown here. Your luck might change 👍

Ahh, I totally get that.

You should talk to the ladies soon as you touchdown here. Your luck might change 👍

I've been back to the US now for a bit. I'm on the main 3 apps (all free version, which is maybe why I'm seeing the beaters that I have) and in contact with a few different options, but only met up with one for drinks so far. I might be too picky, and need to expand my tolerances based on what I'm seeing

I've been back to the US now for a bit. I'm on the main 3 apps (all free version, which is maybe why I'm seeing the beaters that I have) and in contact with a few different options, but only met up with one for drinks so far. I might be too picky, and need to expand my tolerances based on what I'm seeing

Get out there BAYBEE - summer breweries are calling - I need to fly out to wingman

Here me out. Pay for Hinge Preferred for one month.

Your success and quality of matches will increase exponentially.

Here me out. Pay for Hinge Preferred for one month.

Your success and quality of matches will increase exponentially.

I think I'm going to. My buddy out here can't believe how different my experience has been from his. He says tons of good looking women come up in his feed, whereas I show him mine and its like 90% basura. The only things I can think of are that he paid for the app, and that he's younger (31 vs my 38 )

I've seen the best looking options on Bumble, but the dynamic there is weird. Bishes will match, but then not say anything within the allotted 24 hour period so then the match disappears. Why even match, if you're not going to say **** on the app that requires the women to message first? Or they will message first, but never respond again.

It is a game. I got a match once but i didnt reply back to her til the next day cuz i was busy. She replied and said something along the lines of "someone else has my attention now". 🤷‍♂️ how it goes sometimes

One of my homegirls told me she wouldn’t message a match unless they extended it for an additional 24 hours or whatever it is. So childish.
Some of them on there just for the attention. Exchanged numbers with a match, and you know how some IG profiles pop up in your contacts or whatever? Hers did and it was public so i look at it....

:lol: she got pics with a dude(bf based on the captions), and they were recent. Shorty mustve got in a fight with him and hopped on the app.

Some of them on there just for the attention. Exchanged numbers with a match, and you know how some IG profiles pop up in your contacts or whatever? Hers did and it was public so i look at it....

:lol: she got pics with a dude(bf based on the captions), and they were recent. Shorty mustve got in a fight with him and hopped on the app.

Bro I literally had this happen multiple times - best one was we got drinks, smashed and I got a text the next morning she felt guilty and was getting back with her boyfriend 😂😂😂😂

I think I'm going to. My buddy out here can't believe how different my experience has been from his. He says tons of good looking women come up in his feed, whereas I show him mine and its like 90% basura. The only things I can think of are that he paid for the app, and that he's younger (31 vs my 38 )

I've seen the best looking options on Bumble, but the dynamic there is weird. Bishes will match, but then not say anything within the allotted 24 hour period so then the match disappears. Why even match, if you're not going to say **** on the app that requires the women to message first? Or they will message first, but never respond again.

My bro, the game does get harder in your later 30s, you'll get matches from 40+

Back
Top Bottom