Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Older women isn’t any harder than young jawns. As a matter of fact, my two career highs in age were actually one night stands. It was THAT easy. However, I didn’t meet them on an app - it was in person. Since I have usually had to travel a lot for work, it meant staying in hotels where there were often older yambs. Most of my colleagues want to splurge on nice restaurants with their corporate card in whatever city it is.

However, EYE prefer to eat at the bar at the hotel restaurant or at least get some drinks there. It is the easiest game ever. Imagine a prime Bron iso on the right wing when you know you got a step on your defender with no weakside help. Thats not exclusive to old yambs either. Lots of times they even treat like Bumble and initiate first too :lol: :smokin
This man's know what he is talking about, we could have done without the Bronze talk though. Carry on.
i am in absolute agreement but this has historically been problematic for me because usually early on they realize it’s not a dream and it’s me and my real life then they get super attached/clingy. At that point it goes from fun to bothersome and annoying at which point I have to drop them from the team….unless I actually see a path forward which is on super rare occasion.

I think it has to do with what one of my friends refers to as “expectation management” that throws a wrench in things and he might be right :lol:
Yeah I ALWAYS had that problem, they would get attached and start building a family in there mind off jump. Entire time I am playing lock down defense ala Kobe on Wade.

Since we bringing Laker players into the convo. LOL

33501DAA-16B4-4316-80A8-49B9B2E7783D.png

She said she goes crazy for anything basketball related.

So imma ask the important questions

She kinda got game imo. Mentioning "Goat" AND "the man and person he is" in case you'd be a despicable glizzy sucking warrior or any plain regular hater. Please break her walls like Lebron just did the scoring record my g

EYE didn't think of it like that.

Maybe she was being political.

Older women and hotels go together like chocolate chips and cookies

It's nice, they approach you, tell you what they want done to them, have a room ready, are overly enthusiastic and thank you when it's done. They damn near make it feel like you're doing them a favor, instead of having sex with an attractive sexually experienced woman who wants nothing more from you :lol:

Hotels are a funny place. Worked at one in my early 20s, seen all sorts of **** working overnight. It's also interesting seeing the crowd/dynamic change between shifts. The creatures really do come out after a certain time. Was a cool job, but doubt I'd have the patience for it now

Nope but I have been to some swinger events in my time

:nthat:

Apparently this is a real thing. Dreams is one of them. Friend was there with his girl, and met a few of them. He said there’s a pool that everyone goes to and it’s a full out orgy. You can watch, participate, etc just don’t be a creep. Some people take it back to their room others just flat out do w.e with other couples.

Which NTer is this? :rofl:

Basically dude went on a dinner date. Told the girl he forgot his wallet. She paid and after she got the receipt, dude asked if he could have the receipt so he could use it for his taxes.

Stories like that is when I believe women when they say it's hard dating.

How often do you think things like this is happening?
This exact case, very rare, instances of guys doing stupid stuff on dates. Often. However I'm sure still less than the times, women try and order everything on the menu. I just had coffee with a woman Monday and she was like most guys today aren't gentlemen. Same with another woman on Friday, like dudes do dumb stuff. Not like I was opening doors or pulling out her chair, chill good conversation.

This exact case, very rare, instances of guys doing stupid stuff on dates. Often. However I'm sure still less than the times, women try and order everything on the menu. I just had coffee with a woman Monday and she was like most guys today aren't gentlemen. Same with another woman on Friday, like dudes do dumb stuff. Not like I was opening doors or pulling out her chair, chill good conversation.
Obviously we have some goof balls who are trying to act the opposite of a "gentleman", so they do some try hard stuff, but it backfires on them most times. Like the idiot who left the voice mail. Cats just need to act normal. However, I do believe women want men to be chivalrous, but then don't want to practice the other parts that go along with it.

Obviously we have some goof balls who are trying to act the opposite of a "gentleman", so they do some try hard stuff, but it backfires on them most times. Like the idiot who left the voice mail. Cats just need to act normal. However, I do believe women want men to be chivalrous, but then don't want to practice the other parts that go along with it.
True, true. Sometimes I feel like dudes go into dates trying to do the most outlandish things.

Works both ways. The whole “Manosphere” or “red pill” or w.e it is crap these dudes read online got some acting all weird.

I hear a lot of horror stories if I’m having these convos with whoever I’m with.

They got these type of weirdos on the female side too. The ones strictly into zodiac signs, or going through their own little phases.

Works both ways. The whole “Manosphere” or “red pill” or w.e it is crap these dudes read online got some acting all weird.

I hear a lot of horror stories if I’m having these convos with whoever I’m with.

They got these type of weirdos on the female side too. The ones strictly into zodiac signs, or going through their own little phases.
Good convo with one, then she heard my sign and ghosted me. Eventually went out for drinks and was like you not like other guys your sign.

Was on Snapchat last night and my ex from last year put some pic up on her story of some guy kissing her from behind with a bunch heart emojis...stings because we were trying to work things out deep into September and nearly got back together and any guy posted publicly's probably been in the works for a few months. Also am across the country for over a month trying to live somewhere new and clear my head so this doesn't help.

Noticing this pattern with many girls I talk to for a while or officially date where we have strong first month or two in that honeymoon phase. It feels like we're so in line mentally and comfortable with each other like we've known each other forever. They tell me I'm what they're looking for and are happy and then often goes one of two routes:

1. Things do a 180 and all of the sudden now there's double standards or I'm not doing _________ well or it feels like the goalposts have moved. It's like "Things are good and I like you, BUT" and seems very nitpicky. Then arguing about that ends things.

2. Or they just lose interest for whatever reason or ghost and I never really get any rationale.

Whole time I'm the same person throughout acting the same way and doing the same things. Trying to think as objectively as possible, but I really can't pinpoint anything I'm doing different so I'm inclined to think I just get switched up on a lot for some reason. Feel like I'm pretty good at reading people and seeing red flags, but perpetually meeting girls who come and go. Has me wary now of when I really hit it off with a girl from the jump and that's not good.

Is there any way to see girls like this coming or is there something I should be doing differently?

Back
Top Bottom