Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Where the damn pics? Please don't go Stormy '06 on us

Chilllll famb, don't rope me into his story :lol: EYE am merely an observer today
8077c7a6ed6e4a5464e26127a642cbbd.gif

Alright.

STORY TIME!

So I meet this joint through a mutual friend.. all 6 of us (3 dudes/3 women) hit a spot on U street.. .get the table/bottles etc..

While we are at the spot.. we all having a good time.. she keeps engaging in lil small talk with me... wanting to take shots etc.

come to find out she just moved to dc like a week ago..

get her number and she drops me off at my car

the next day we all link for brunch.. go to another hookah lounge and cigar lounge later.

skipping over a lot of details but these the quick cliff notes before she give me the yambs

we go out to eat and to a lounge dolo one night.

the next week im throwing a big cookout.. i told her to pull up dolo to hear me practice DJing.. she pulls up we vibe.. she leaves

she comes to the cookout.. we have small talk... nothing crazy she vibes.. she leaves..

NOW... the next day after the cookout she comes thru the crib after she just left brunch... talkin about how she drunk etc... so i know what time it is...

we cuddling on the couch... start touching feeling.. then she says i dont want you to be mad at me.. and says shes on her monthly...

then asks me do i like to please my woman... and im like of course lol.. i love to please... especially at this moment telling you whatever you wanna hear..

she then says that she likes to please her man as well and gets off to it...

so you know i had to back out like a bad business deal...

SHE GAVE ME THE BEST SLOPPY TOPPY I HAD IN AT LEAST 2 YEARS!

had me curled up on the couch like i was cramping from my period..

did not expect that from shawdy..

the next thursday i got to her crib... bring a bottle of wine... she gets some food..

after a couple hours of chillin I DOG HER like i just came home from doing a bid up the road..

bedroom... kitchen... everything... def was a vibe.. went crazy for an hour... u know how it go when its a new body... u gotta show up and show out.. truly

QUICKSTIKE PICS ARE GONE!!

Last edited:
im obvoiusly not a woman if you read the story... and it was an analogy to show how i was curled up as if i was in pain... but i was shocked at the high level of felatio i just received... cmon champ... dont be that guy
I skimmed it hence why was confused. Re-read and still was. Glad you got a win though.

had me curled up on the couch like i was cramping from my period..

after a couple hours of chillin I DOG HER like i just came home from doing a bid up the road..

PICS for the gang!

What a way break out of a drought! Glad you saw it through :nthat: If you don't mind me asking, how long did this take from initially meeting her right after she moved until she gave you The Dome of The Decade :emoji_tm: ? Not trying to go at you because it obviously seems like you weren't pressed anyway but I'm just genuinely curious. It's like watching a TV show - sometimes you just want to know how much time passed in order to get a better feel for the story :lol:

What a way break out of a drought! Glad you saw it through :nthat: If you don't mind me asking, how long did this take from initially meeting her right after she moved until she gave you The Dome of The Decade :emoji_tm: ? Not trying to go at you because it obviously seems like you weren't pressed anyway but I'm just genuinely curious. It's like watching a TV show - sometimes you just want to know how much time passed in order to get a better feel for the story :lol:

I met her april 30...got the top may 21... hit may 25

Y’all gonna stop going out U street without me lol. GG krider31 krider31

I be having to play the game on HOF difficulty but def seems as if the girls have been choosey lately.

Back
Top Bottom