Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yea splitting for mature reasons like that is tough.

WASHED KING WASHED KING how were her spending habits?

Ive dated educated women who necessarily didn’t want to work 5 days a week or had unstable but decent paying jobs before. They kinda let it be known they don’t want to be a stay at home mom but also didn’t want to work more than 2 days a week. I didn’t mind as long her spending wasn’t over the top.

Women are weird man. They want all this independence, women rule hoorah, but when it comes to it, they still want to depend on a man to live the lifestyle they want.

Honestly bad. She doesn't know how to budget.

But yeah she has a masters, way more student loan debt than me just from grad school. Her parents paid for her undergrad and bought her a car. She had a state job that she left and I told her to get the money she had in her 401 at that job moved to her 401 at her her new job but she didn't listen, told her to max it as well don't think she did that.

She graduated in 2022 hasn't been in her current career for two years yet and expect to just magically have enough money to take trips, buy a house and have kids. Then she takes a 3 month hiatus between jobs in the summer, and now you're cutting into your savings.

Average first time home owner is in their mid 30's. We're almost 10 years away from that, we could get married get the tax breaks, thug it out in a 1 bedroom for 2 more years splitting costs and get a nice house in 2 years.

Welp I'm single again, kind of in a weird spot because we live together. Redownloaded the apps last night did some swiping while I was on the couch and I have 30 ish matches to work with this morning.

Don't really know how imma date while we wait this lease out but imma wing it.
You ever thought of just chilling for a minute?

Enjoy the peace of being solo for a minute. Fully get over this last relationship. Protect your energy.

You don't wanna come home to hearing her getting folded like a lawn chair.
Worddd. Salute broham! If you cool with it then it is what it is. I guess I'm not built ford tough lol.

This was me and essentially what happened in my scenario when I was 19 in college. It’s not ideal, fun or emotionally settling but I can personally attest to it building character and toughness, if channeled in the right way.

Going through any tough breakup in college is hard. Youre tryna have your grades in order, trying to make a program, your boys are all going out shooting their shots, and you see your ex practically everyday.

Going through any tough breakup in college is hard. Youre tryna have your grades in order, trying to make a program, your boys are all going out shooting their shots, and you see your ex practically everyday.

in college my workstudy job was with our school’s athletic department. the job required me to drive a cart around campus transporting team equipment. on one shift, i was driving and saw my ex who’d recently broken up with me. i still had strong feelings for her —unfortunately not mutual:frown:. when we made eye contact i panicked and just gassed it. i wasn’t paying attention and smashed into a lane divider while she was staring at me. hella soccer balls and gatorade bottles went flying off the trailer. bro, i was so embarrassed, i said **** the equipment and just kept it pushing with a ****ed up front end

:lol: :lol: i’ll never live that moment down

WASHED KING WASHED KING I’m sorry to hear about your breakup. However, I think you should heal from this first before you jump into another situation. I’d wait out the lease and stay single while you two are living together. Perhaps y’all might get back together again if you talk things out.

Yea splitting for mature reasons like that is tough.

WASHED KING WASHED KING how were her spending habits?

Ive dated educated women who necessarily didn’t want to work 5 days a week or had unstable but decent paying jobs before. They kinda let it be known they don’t want to be a stay at home mom but also didn’t want to work more than 2 days a week. I didn’t mind as long her spending wasn’t over the top.

Women are weird man. They want all this independence, women rule hoorah, but when it comes to it, they still want to depend on a man to live the lifestyle they want.
Women say one thing and do another. Can't take alot seriously

Enjoy the peace of being solo for a minute. Fully get over this last relationship. Protect your energy.

Going to be hard to fully get over it if they still living together... And when I say hard I mean impossible.

Probably best to stay distracted in the meanwhile before you can bail on the current living situation.

Def sounds like a bullet dodged though... I would never want to buy a home and start a family with someone who isn't mature and level headed.

Yea Id move out or spend all my time somewhere else. Maybe just come by every couple days to wash and grab new clothes. Yall gon absolutely keep walking in on each other with new partners. Also the women you be posting are big fine so make sure you dont bring no ooglie mooglies back to the crib or she won

She lived in the same suite as me, bro. I knew what nights she was out getting her cheeks clapped (because her room was empty) or on my way to my 8:30AM lecture I would see her walking back from the off campus house where she was getting her cheeks clapped. Brutal.

But it built character 🤷‍♂️

Going to be hard to fully get over it if they still living together... And when I say hard I mean impossible.

Probably best to stay distracted in the meanwhile before you can bail on the current living situation.

I kind of agree with this. Removing myself from the situation then having the summer to be away and get right definitely expedited getting over it led to major changes for the better that I am still reaping the benefits of today

Man, I just needed to say this cause I been working this one for a minute. Sent a snap of some drinks saying, “The temptation is too strong”. She replied with “Drink Me” and well, it’s a wrap :evil:

Any of you go to these FKK Sauna clubs in Germany? It sounds wild. If i was single and not worried bout the disease side of stuff it sounds like they got it solved over there. This is what being in a relationship does tho - i daydream about stuff like that where i can go and just leave and have my quiet and solitude rest of the time 😂

Any of you go to these FKK Sauna clubs in Germany? It sounds wild. If i was single and not worried bout the disease side of stuff it sounds like they got it solved over there. This is what being in a relationship does tho - i daydream about stuff like that where i can go and just leave and have my quiet and solitude rest of the time 😂

yea hit the pm lol there no diff than the actual legal o houses you can just walk right into.

WASHED KING WASHED KING I’m sorry to hear about your breakup. However, I think you should heal from this first before you jump into another situation. I’d wait out the lease and stay single while you two are living together. Perhaps y’all might get back together again if you talk things out.

Y'all are both correct, the mature thing would definitely be to chill and heal. I appreciate the support from all of y'all. It means a lot for sure.

(HOWEVER there is a FINE Belizean joint with locs that want's to go to a Caribbean spot with me and show me what oxtails are about this weekend and it's taking everything in me not to go for it. 5'8 slim with a nice shape, nice brown skin and full lips.)
52846A0B-EC2E-4583-9E66-86F2B4FDB274.jpeg

0D9766ED-1F19-4FD5-BF44-437F99149C11.jpeg

Last edited:

oh-yeah-well-then.gif

What's this about Germany??

Btw If I can't read the language the diseases don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom