Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Y'all are both correct, the mature thing would definitely be to chill and heal. I appreciate the support from all of y'all. It means a lot for sure.

(HOWEVER there is a FINE Belizean joint with locs that want's to go to a Caribbean spot with me and show me what oxtails are about this weekend and it's taking everything in me not to go for it. 5'8 slim with a nice shape, nice brown skin and full lips.)
52846A0B-EC2E-4583-9E66-86F2B4FDB274.jpeg

0D9766ED-1F19-4FD5-BF44-437F99149C11.jpeg

So walk me through this. How does this play out? Does the topic of your last relationship come up? Do you invite her back to the spot and have to tell her "by the way, I live with my ex and we just broke up last week" ?

So walk me through this. How does this play out? Does the topic of your last relationship come up? Do you invite her back to the spot and have to tell her "by the way, I live with my ex and we just broke up last week" ?

WASHED KING WASHED KING post got laughed off with a well played gif but it actually is a really important point IMO. I think of meeting in apps as the Wild Wild West with no rules so any yamb you meet on there is liable to ask you about a past relationship at any point. If you are FRESH out of a relationship AND STILL living with your ex, no matter whether you tell the truth, lie, dodge, obfuscate, WHATEVER, you better have your story ready to go.

It is a difficult question to answer given the circumstances but it really is a softball because you know it might be coming and will have had over 72 hours to prepare your response assuming she doesn’t ask before then.

WASHED KING WASHED KING post got laughed off with a well played gif but it actually is a really important point IMO. I think of meeting in apps as the Wild Wild West with no rules so any yamb you meet on there is liable to ask you about a past relationship at any point. If you are FRESH out of a relationship AND STILL living with your ex, no matter whether you tell the truth, lie, dodge, obfuscate, WHATEVER, you better have your story ready to go.

It is a difficult question to answer given the circumstances but it really is a softball because you know it might be coming and will have had over 72 hours to prepare your response assuming she doesn’t ask before then.

In a PERFECT world I could go back to her spot, imma tell the truth.

We're roommates, living in different parts of the house, I'm gone from 7:30-8 everyday we can not see each other at all and it won't be an issue.

Why can't you just lie and say it's your friend, sister, or roommate?

Seems like a lot of info to divulge to strangers for someone who got out of a relationship days ago :lol:

Don't underestimate how understanding women can be, to their detriment at times. ie He's been "leaving her" for a decade now and she still waiting as they meetup her place only.

In a PERFECT world I could go back to her spot, imma tell the truth.

We're roommates, living in different parts of the house, I'm gone from 7:30-8 everyday we can not see each other at all and it won't be an issue.

Why can't you just lie and say it's your friend, sister, or roommate?

Seems like a lot of info to divulge to strangers for someone who got out of a relationship days ago :lol:

Nah no point in lying. Best thing to do is see if you can go to new girls crib.

EYE recommend telling the truth as well.

I traveled to visit the homies a lot but even when I was at my crib, I always preferred to smash at their spot. Road games >>>>> *.

Don't underestimate how understanding women can be, to their detriment at times. ie He's been "leaving her" for a decade now and she still waiting as they meetup her place only.

This is true. I could see it going either way where she’s understanding of the situation and shares something similar from her past or she is just completely turned off.

Kind of along the lines of what I was going to say to moonman818 moonman818 ’s post but yambs in this era aren’t shy about asking questions especially if they start to get thoughts of more than just smashing. When that happens, honesty is the best policy despite how uncomfortable it might be

I'm under the impression that guy is just trying to get some ***** to get his mind of his ex.

I couldn't imagine the thought of even taking someone seriously after I'm not even done with my previous relationship :lol:

not sure if shorty WASHED KING WASHED KING is meeting up is seeking a relationship. if she just wants pipe, she’s probably not tripping if he’s still living with his ex as long as she can get on the roster.

if she’s looking for something monogamous, like you said earlier, telling the truth about his living situation is the way. and to be honest, living with an ex who was a long term partner truly isn’t the end of the world when dating —it can sometimes show that you have the qualities of someone who’s relationship material and capable of commitment. if you’re sincere and genuine, a lot of women are understanding. Washed might have questionable basketball takes but he seems like a stand up individual, shorty should be able to pick up on that over drinks.

not sure if shorty WASHED KING WASHED KING is meeting up is seeking a relationship. if she just wants pipe, she’s probably not tripping if he’s still living with his ex as long as she can get on the roster.

if she’s looking for something monogamous, like you said earlier, telling the truth about his living situation is the way. and to be honest, living with an ex who was a long term partner truly isn’t the end of the world when dating —it can sometimes show that you have the qualities of someone who’s relationship material and capable of commitment. if you’re sincere and genuine, a lot of women are understanding. Washed might have questionable basketball takes but he seems like a stand up individual, shorty should be able to pick up on that over drinks.

Thanks man I appreciate that I do try to be. For example I made myself Waffles with a side of bacon and some strawberries for breakfast and I made enough so my ex could get some too. I always cook myself an actual breakfast on Wed because after school we have film study, and then we have a fall league game so my day isn't ending until 9 pm at the earliest. I need the energy.

She looked surprised like she is expecting me to be some mean vindictive person and make life unpleasant. Every woman I've dated has tried to spin the block at least once.

Thanks man I appreciate that I do try to be. For example I made myself Waffles with a side of bacon and some strawberries for breakfast and I made enough so my ex could get some too. I always cook myself an actual breakfast on Wed because after school we have film study, and then we have a fall league game so my day isn't ending until 9 pm at the earliest. I need the energy.

She looked surprised like she is expecting me to be some mean vindictive person and make life unpleasant. Every woman I've dated has tried to spin the block at least once.

Way to be mature about it, man. I almost always get another smash in after things have been initially cut off and they think they are coming back from a 3-1 lead only to be thoroughly disappointed when they lose in 7. That is when the voodoo dolls are made |l

Way to be mature about it, man. I almost always get another smash in after things have been initially cut off and they think they are coming back from a 3-1 lead only to be thoroughly disappointed when they lose in 7. That is when the voodoo dolls are made |l

bro :rofl:

Voodoo dolls and Facebook groups b

A mixtape brought to you by storm and checks

You a wild boy

Back
Top Bottom