Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She wants to watch a movie her sister has been telling her about. Her *** pops in HITCH, yes i said hitch and i said pops in, as in dvd she aint even got a Blu-ray 🤦🏾‍♂️. Im like whatever we'll just mess around for 30 min til the food gets here. Nope shes watching watching this movie.

blockbuster video & chill in 2023 is wild.

this chick related to the flintstones?

The movie really pissed me off, you pressed to watch this old *** wack *** movie? It was 830 something at night by this point I had nothing to eat all day. I hated her at the moment, I even hated will smith so i drove to in & out listening to 2Pac. I was irate inside but I just told her I'm leaving to go get food and go home. Didnt even hug her just stomped out 🤣😢🤦🏾‍♂️

dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes : you really want to watch hitch in 480p and eat dry *** pizza?

her:

1696063801085.jpeg

Man shorty just told me the same thing. My mom's in the hospital rn and she said "could you let me know by tomorrow if your moms gonna still be in the hospital otherwise i'll make other plans" like who the **** says that kind of ****? I've never in my life wanted to hang with someone that bad if their parent's in the hospital. I told her to just go ahead and make other plans cause that kinda question is just insane to me maybe I'm being dramatic.

This is wild

Whole 53 inch tv but we only using 22inches of that ***** because we watching **** on a hot pink dvd player. Somehow after all that i think the thing that pissed me off most is the lie about the type of pizza and/or refusing to call them if it was indeed a mix up 😡🤦🏾‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

😮‍💨 so now that, presumably, some time has passed & laughs have been had at the situation, what is the temperature with y’all now?

This is a good brief; what is the pettiest thing you cut someone off for?

After I paid for brunch (her share was roughly ~$50-60) she wanted me to split a $18 Lyft.

Me kicking her out the Lyft

Wait…what? You were going your separate ways and she wanted to order a different Lyft from you and have you pay half?

Brought a chick back to my crib after a date. She went into my pantry and ate the last of my oatmeal cookies. It turned me off and made an excuse for her to leave. Never talked to her again afterwards. Still follow her of IG tho.

Super petty of me but idc

Did she ask?

Don’t step, I hope you wrapped up shordy sound dangerous lmfaooo

And petty doesn’t even describe the **** I be doing

I’ll block a bish for using TikTok lingo

The smallest things irk me the older I get and I’m tryna change that but man some **** so damn corny

One of the things that really used to irk me is chicks acting like they are SO BUSY that they can only SQUEEZE you in for a coffee or lunch

***** you are not Obama and I am a prime time slot player here

This is a good brief; what is the pettiest thing you cut someone off for?

After I paid for brunch (her share was roughly ~$50-60) she wanted me to split a $18 Lyft.

Me kicking her out the Lyft

never been petty and i’ve always been good about slotting women appropriately for what i want (now whether i’m always successful is another matter entirely 😂😮‍💨), so i’ve never had to really cut anyone off; things just run their course. if i notice a behavior or trait that i think is out of pocket i try to address it in the moment usually with a light joke but definitely try to check it, if i actually care about possible future interactions…i don’t like the feeling of one-sided tension, they way i see it we both gon’ be uncomfortable if anything 😂

Nope didn’t eem ask. She went straight to the pantry.

I was looking at her eating my favorite cookies in disbelief

that’s so wild, man really be just letting tings slide, whole time harboring slight animosity 🤣🤣🤣 i definitely get it tho most times it’s not worth the energy; but the reason these women are so brazen w/some of the foolishness is dudes don’t be letting them know

Well for me, it largely would depend on if the offense occurred prior to the first smash or not. I have let some stuff fly before smashing that I wouldn’t have otherwise. It’s kind of like taking a flyer on a player with red flags late in the draft to see if they have potential that exceeds said red flags vs a player already in your organization exhibiting those same exact behaviors. The latter has a much shorter leash for me.

Back
Top Bottom