Hitting on chicks working retail

its mad easy man. all you gotta do is ask them to help you shop. not only does it make shopping more convenient since they'll show you where everything is,but also gives you mad small talk time.

i usually do this at all the retail stores i go to. you can make them laugh by capping on some clothes that is obviously hideous looking, and then you can taketheir advice and buy something they may think you look good in. if you guys are feeling the same shirts or whatever, all the better cause it means yall got thesame style.

try it. i done it hella times and usually always works. if its a mall their most likely going to school close by which is a another point you touch on.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

EDIT: I'm not lettin yall use my line.
smh.gif
"are you for sale?"

roll.gif

i usually ask them to get me something from the highest shelf, this way i can stare at that figure as theyre going up the ladder
tongue.gif

but when they get their male coworker to do it
indifferent.gif

had an oppurtunity to book a bad one once and i missed the window to close in for the digits, that still bugs me to this day, oh well.

They get hit on all day and populate around 75% of the females in the club so good luck wifing one if that's what you're after. They're probablyletting some dude at their job smash on the low anyway

strike up a convo like u would with any other chick and give her your number. whole process shouldn't take over 5-10 mins.

Well.. maybe it shouldn't be your hunting ground..
But if you're in a store and just can't take your eyes off that girl folding the sweaters on the table, just be a man and go talk to her.. Don'tover-analyze things.. Getting a date ain't rocket science and even rocket science ain't all that hard..

Girls in retail always get hit on. I've worked in retail and had dudes try to buy me things...it's not my thing..but I've seen guys buy everythingfrom gucci frames to steeptechs for sales associates. It's pretty funny to watch as an asst. manager because I know we hire our associates based on looksbecause some guys are suckers. These girls are making close to minimum wage...they only want their commission. Just saying.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Girls in retail always get hit on. I've worked in retail and had dudes try to buy me things...it's not my thing..but I've seen guys buy everything from gucci frames to steeptechs for sales associates. It's pretty funny to watch as an asst. manager because I know we hire our associates based on looks because some guys are suckers. These girls are making close to minimum wage...they only want their commission. Just saying.

Precisely. But there was this one shopping district right in the middle of like 5 military bases...those girls didn't stand a chance.

What difference does it make, where she works? GIRLS! get hit on the daily so dudes just need to step up their game and usually; "what's up, howare you?!?" NOT "wattup, whats good" does the trick! With that you should be able to feel some sort of vibe, now if you don't feel anythingthen keep trying until it hits you.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They don't really like you. They just want to sell you something you don't need, like insoles and shoe cleaner.
lol, i dunno why, but you sound bitter from experience...

lol, just the way you phrased it.
I'm just saying, a lot of you sound like the same dudes who swear up and down that strippers really liked you too, oh and the waitress wasextra nice to you too right because she's feeling you.
laugh.gif

I do it all the time to mess around with em..give a laugh, smile, or perhaps even a moan
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

you know what i enjoy?
i work as a cashier (im male btw beasts) and sometimes i throw something SUGGESTIVE and i can immediatly if the girl is feeling me because they throw somethingsuggestive back... soo its liek low-key flirting and we both get all =D hahah

example:
she is buying ice and soda
me: your going to drink all this by yourself?
her: nooo..
me: ohhh, I'm feeling a lil thirsty i cud use one
her: maybe i can hook you up later
me: i wouldn't mind =]
her: neither would i
me: have a good day =D
her: oh, i will =D

hahahah little things like that make the time pass by way faster

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I swear to God NT can come up with some threads.
you should see ISS... oh god........

and no, i do not frequent their forums.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Yay or nay?

Chicks working retail, specifically clothing stores, seem to be some of the best in the game. Any tips on gettin them digits? I don't want to come off as a creeper, and I know they are paid to be nice...

my sister in law works at Nordstrom and she always telling me how she plays all these chumps and talks them into buying a whole bunch of crap they dont reallywant or need.
laugh.gif

** oh i forgot to add, there are some dimes that come to the store a lot, i just never ask for digits cuzz i think it wud look sleezy/un-professional

I'm on point or thinking this right o_O

Originally Posted by Twig1026

They get hit on all day and populate around 75% of the females in the club so good luck wifing one if that's what you're after. They're probably letting some dude at their job smash on the low anyway
QFT, the managers are running through anyone worth smashing. I know from experience.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

They get hit on all day and populate around 75% of the females in the club so good luck wifing one if that's what you're after. They're probably letting some dude at their job smash on the low anyway
QFT, the managers are running through anyone worth smashing. I know from experience.
thats how the military runs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

thats how the military runs
laugh.gif

QFT

Back
Top Bottom