Hitting on chicks working retail

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

thats how the military runs
laugh.gif
damn why you gotta call us out like that fam
laugh.gif

in the military, we call it fraternization, which is against the rules..but we have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy that works in more waysthan one
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Oh I do a lil flirting here and there to get some discount..

flirting for discounts is the way to go...i flirt with basically every woman...never gas em up, be interesting and let them chase you....

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Oh I do a lil flirting here and there to get some discount..

flirting for discounts is the way to go...i flirt with basically every woman...never gas em up, be interesting and let them chase you....
for discount i usually hit em very politely with "so do yall offer student discounts?" doesn't work all the time but a couple timesit has... they just laugh a little and say "no... but lemme see maybe i can hook you up."

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in the military, we call it fraternization, which is against the rules..but we have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy that works in more ways than one
roll.gif
pimp.gif
and you just told
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in the military, we call it fraternization, which is against the rules..but we have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy that works in more ways than one
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You must be in the Navy.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
and you just told
indifferent.gif

I'm teeeeeelling

I want you to get me one of those ARMY Humvees or else Ima show this information to the whole WORLD!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
and you just told
indifferent.gif

meh nah, I didn't differentiate between officers and enlistees, I said it happens..there's a difference
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They don't really like you. They just want to sell you something you don't need, like insoles and shoe cleaner.
lol, i dunno why, but you sound bitter from experience...

lol, just the way you phrased it.
I'm just saying, a lot of you sound like the same dudes who swear up and down that strippers really liked you too, oh and the waitress was extra nice to you too right because she's feeling you.
laugh.gif

He's got a point. You can put your bid in, but they're being paid to be nice to you so it might be hard to tell if the interest she shows to you isgeniune. Plus if she's not feelin you it might put her in an uncomfortable position since she has to be nice to you even if she doesn't like you but gofor it. But don't be trickin lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
and you just told
indifferent.gif

meh nah, I didn't differentiate between officers and enlistees, I said it happens..there's a difference
grin.gif

So you weren't putting chicks through "basic training?
devil.gif
"
laugh.gif

Y'all really in the forces? That's cool.

I'm still mad I didn't say anything to the cashier when I bought my Halloween costume back in October. She was waiting for me to say something and Ijust choked word to B-Rabbit.

Originally Posted by realmc

its mad easy man. all you gotta do is ask them to help you shop. not only does it make shopping more convenient since they'll show you where everything is, but also gives you mad small talk time.

i usually do this at all the retail stores i go to. you can make them laugh by capping on some clothes that is obviously hideous looking, and then you can take their advice and buy something they may think you look good in. if you guys are feeling the same shirts or whatever, all the better cause it means yall got the same style.

try it. i done it hella times and usually always works. if its a mall their most likely going to school close by which is a another point you touch on.
Truth. This is what helps you get comfortable and break the ice, b/s a lil' (I SAID A LIL') and then go from there.

I say 'YAY' for sure, 'cuz if she becomes the homie (yes NT it is possible for males to have female friends as friends.) you could get thebenefits and the benefits of/from her.

haha everyones a pimp who pulls any female from anywhere or any situation in a perfect world with no war or rape, y'all funny lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
AYO

Back
Top Bottom