Hmmmm, smells like someone grilled lobster...... Vol. Nah, turns out its evaoporated neighbor...

the thought as im walking out of my apt. building on a monday...

it was slightly fishy, but not really...like shellfish...raw shrimp or something.....

It's not uncommon for cooked food scent to fill the hallway of my apt. complex...so i shrugged it off...

by wednesday, it smelled like garbage...

by sunday, as i'm walking out, i'm thinking to myself "nah, something died somewhere...must be like a dead rat or something"

i come home sunday to 3 cops and the county coroner standing infront of my door...

apparently, my next door neighbor killed himself ODing on oxycotin (on purpose) and evaporated in his room, next door to me, for three whole weeks

they had to cut dude off the carpet.

the body was so swollen it looked like they took an 8 foot frankenstien out the spot...

moral of the story?

dead bodies smell like grilled lobster 2 weeks in, then smell like garbage water, and i'll prolly never forget that smell, ever...

(p.s., nah, i don't have a blog, i have NT)

sick.gif
... did you know/talk to the guy?

naw, no pics, it actually happend the sunday after thanksgiving.

i aint know dude past "hey" when we saw each other in the hallway...

we the only two people in that particular part of the building, too.

and the "details" were disclosed later by the rental company

the chick told me that someone called the police cause he was threatening to kill himself

they busted in his apt. but he had left....and found a bottle of 80 oxy's...empty...and it was filled...that day..

so, it's just a theory, i guess

i feel bad for his toddler daughter...

i used to hear her when he had visitation or whatever i guess...

even worse

my building is u shaped with a courtyard, right?

well, it's steam heat, so the only way to cool your apt. off is to open the windows

this results in hearing sex constantly echoing in the courtyard

i think i actually heard this dude next door dying and dismissed it as sex noises...

like, the situation is actually hilarious, if not for the guy actually being dead...

Quick question, why was the body swollen and why was he stuck to the carpet? was it the heat? the Oxy? Im stupid.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Quick question, why was the body swollen and why was he stuck to the carpet? was it the heat? the Oxy? Im stupid.
Bodies become bloated when they decompose because of the gases in your body.

I'm guessing he was stuck cause all the juices leaked out and dried out between him and the carpet.

well, yeah, the body breaks down into gasses, basically, evaporating....

even when you're alive, if you lay up on a carpet for 3 weeks, you can start growing into the carpet

now, think about a dude who's liquifying and/or evaporating, basically breaking down at a molecular level

it's easy to see how he became just a "stain on the carpet"

and my dude was 100 percent correct about the gasses and such bloating the body

that's why he looked huge when they took him out under the sheet...

yeah, that's what the rental office said, three weeks.

that means, i didn't even smell dude for 2 weeks...

he was just chillin on the other side of a wall from me...

melting into his carpeting...

adding scent to the hallway...

that was just two days...

and it's only for a lack of a better discription.

it really just smelled like dead body

i think it's quite close to like....seared shellfish or something tho...

it was like light fishy...but also buttery...

and that was for a very short amount of time...it quickly smelled rancid and like garbage.

WOW, didnt expect to read about that. i feel bad, and now there will be a ghost roaming the hallways.

Back
Top Bottom