Hmmmm, smells like someone grilled lobster...... Vol. Nah, turns out its evaoporated neighbor...

Originally Posted by Hugo

WOW, didnt expect to read about that. i feel bad, and now there will be a ghost roaming the hallways.

not since he offed himself

that's an e-z pass to hell....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

well, yeah, the body breaks down into gasses, basically, evaporating....

even when you're alive, if you lay up on a carpet for 3 weeks, you can start growing into the carpet

now, think about a dude who's liquifying and/or evaporating, basically breaking down at a molecular level

it's easy to see how he became just a "stain on the carpet"

and my dude was 100 percent correct about the gasses and such bloating the body

that's why he looked huge when they took him out under the sheet...
Wow, Now I know not to lay on a carpet for three weeks

you aint hear about the obese chick who didn't move off her couch for mad long?

eventually her skin grew into the fibers of the couch.....

sick.gif

How does a dead body smell like grilled lobsters, though?

Damn... 2 weeks in dead bodies must smell delicious, I love me some seafood. That's a nasty story though, just the thought of a decaying dead body on theother side of your wall just grosses me out.

That would scare the +#%# out of me. I'd probably move before Ock decides to come back and get his casper on.

Originally Posted by BroboCop

That would scare the +#%# out of me. I'd probably move before Ock decides to come back and get his casper on.

roll.gif

lol @ ohio takes an l

technically, he took the L and everyone else won

except me.

I lost.

lol, you really made me laugh out loud, NTdave

yo, anybody else ever smelled a dead body, though?

they say its a very distinct smell, so I'm sort of interested if my grilled shellfish comparison is a reach or on point...

I guess week 2 is right before the body REALLY starts stinking....

my coworker said it prolly took 2 weeks for him to burst, or for the outside to be eaten down to the inside to release the gasses and smell...

good thing I'm not creeped out easily...

lol damn, dont you feel a bit uneasy though knowing YOUR NEIGHBOR just offed himself? @%% would have me spooked a lil bit
laugh.gif

you seem so calm haha

Originally Posted by wanksta23

lol damn, dont you feel a bit uneasy though knowing YOUR NEIGHBOR just offed himself? @%% would have me spooked a lil bit
laugh.gif

you seem so calm haha

Yea like u about to have sex or some %%$! man damn!

I would be shook

Next to my building a girl jumped off the roof a couple years ago

Heard the scream and locked my windows

next morning I heard the news.......

I was like damn I heard her last scream

man, I can't start threads on my lx...so I took the opportunity to make the post since I was on a pc, wanksta23

this happend the week before/during thanksgiving.

I've told madd people so I am pretty.....calm about it...lol

I'm not easily creeped out anyway...

its not like he was merked next door

its not like he spontaneously combusted

he OD'd on oxy's

no offense to anyone, but I thought to myself "healthy 35 year old white guy drops dead and rots in apt? OVERDOSE"

just didn't think it was on purpose.

the rental lady thinks he actually left his apt. when the cops came...then came back when they left and croaked.

see, kicktionair, I'd be creeped out by THAT

I said it earlier, I really think I head him moaning tho, and thought it was someone getting it in, went back to my ncaa/beats

Back
Top Bottom