HOH/Footlocker/Footaction - NO Returns on release date product

i know one thing the FL employees sure do get a kick outta using that flippin stamp. The one girl at Cherry Hill HOH says "BAM" everytime she stamps a receipt.

As someone posted, it's really up to the store manager. At the hOH where I shop the managers are very cool and will work with me on returns.
They know me well and value my business so of course I have more leverage than someone who buys one pair every 3 months.
Believe me, they know who helps them meet their daily sales goals. Also, I might return (1) pair out of every (30) pairs I purchase so the percentage is very low.

Dont know about the other HOH's but mine hits your receipt with a red stamp that says FINAL SALE.... not that it matters though, usually if the release is worth it Im keepin it!!!

Local Footlocker manager let me return a pair of PDF's that I copped for someone that backed out.

Maybe it's because I buy more stuff from there than anyone else.

This started in part because of IDIOTS BUYING SHOES TO FLIP AND WHEN THEY CAN'T, BRINGING IT BACK!!!!

today, i was able to try on, and decide whether i wanted to buy the low 11s. the manager asked me 3 times even though she knows i visit the store at least 2-3 times a month just to hangout and always buy a lot of shoes. so managers ARE explaining policy.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that anyone would ever defend this practice as a consumer.

The fact that I have to blindly pay for something without ever seeing it, inspecting it, or even trying it on is just plain stupid...AND I can't even return it afterward if I do find something wrong with it?!?! What a **%+$% up "return policy." Consumers shouldn't put up with that %%@!. I was even getting %%@! for trying on a pair that I PURCHASED inside of the store AFTER I purchased it because I was "holding everything up." The @#+%?! I despise ignorance...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

I find it absolutely ridiculous that anyone would ever defend this practice as a consumer.

The fact that I have to blindly pay for something without ever seeing it, inspecting it, or even trying it on is just plain stupid...AND I can't even return it afterward if I do find something wrong with it?!?! What a **%+$% up "return policy." Consumers shouldn't put up with that %%@!. I was even getting %%@! for trying on a pair that I PURCHASED inside of the store AFTER I purchased it because I was "holding everything up." The @#+%?! I despise ignorance...

I agree with you man. Doesn't help that most nike shoes have release dates. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

your upset, but blame your fellow consumer, you have dudes buying 15 pairs of GR shoes trying to make a profit.

I purchased 3 pair of the Jordan XI lows on RD at HOH and they didn't stamp the "no return" on them.

But when I purchased the Lebron China on RD they did, I guess it depends on which day it is idk

Back
Top Bottom