HOH in SF.. when does it open??

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

Originally Posted by Daver

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

i'm more interested in the Infrared VI pack the Jordan forum has been going crazy about

i can already see the madness on this. like the SJ release = 1000+ heads at serramonte. i think it'll be worse this time around.
SJ release did not have 1000+ people that's BS 
laugh.gif
 600 tops.
Infrared Pack is $310 I doubt there will be more than 200 people lined up.

lol you must not have been to serramonte on release date of the Space Jams. Maybe not 1000+ in line, but about 860 in line for the wristbands, and thats no exaggerating.

yea ok. 
laugh.gif
 my boy was there and he OVER-EXAGGERATED that. i'm just relaying what he told me. 
roll.gif

Dug up some pictures from where I was in line during the SJ release. Got there around 6-7am with my boys. Took this pic once they started passing wristbands. More heads showed up after this pic was taken and i'm sure there were people who showed up on Saturday without wristbands so 800 heads is realistic.

DAMMM.MN always wondered how the line ups were at Serremonte. WHAT THE H.E.L.L.? Why are you guys all the way against that wall near the parking lot...crazy. No wonder Daly City got a HOH! sheet.

^^yeup, i only saw Long Royal Blues and Varsity Reds tho. they should be on the left wall next to the bags and other accessories.

No one from NT copping BIN9s or what???

Yall making it easy for all these other cats.

I would get the BIN9s if I had more money lol. I need to stop by one day and cop some elite socks and something else.

^^^

YES SIR .... my homies are out there right now.

They like to be 1st for everything
grin.gif

^ the hell haha... I thought they couldn't line up until 5am? How many pairs does HOH have? like 30?

^^^

They there at the mall just posted waiting till the AM.

Yea I heard around 30 pairs

Originally Posted by solelifik

they got the elite crew socks there ?

When I went to the Grand Opening last Thursday 5/27 they had the Elite Socks but only in Small and XL...no normal sz 8-12 Large.  So call b4 you go or your trip will be wasted.  Employee there didn't know why they didn't get the regular sizes so maybe late shipment.  I've been wondering how these socks fit and feel.  They did have a lot of different colors compared to other places I seen.

I want them BIN 9s but damn 30 pairs only.  I have better luck at Niketown with raffle if they do have that. 

Would they be doing the wristband thingy for the Kobe V Big Stage? I don't know if they only do that for Jordans.

So I heard they should have them when the time comes ......

BUT THESE ARE THE ONES ILL BE AFTER FOR SURE.

Man finally a HOH exclusive i have a chance to get...I'll be there for the Kobe V final colorways fosho....unless i'm out on vacation

They had ASG Kobe 5s today. I was able to stock locate my size after my homies gave me the heads up.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

They had ASG Kobe 5s today. I was able to stock locate my size after my homies gave me the heads up.
wait in HOH SF? Or just around footlockers around the bay?

any of yall going to cop 6Pack on the 19th???

so I heard wristbands will be giving out on the 18th.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

wait in HOH SF? Or just around footlockers around the bay?
HOH SF had small sizes but you should be able to stock locate your size like I did.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

any of yall going to cop 6Pack on the 19th???

so I heard wristbands will be giving out on the 18th.
I'll be in line on the 18th. If things get too crazy i'm headed to NTSF.

Back
Top Bottom