Hold up, Mr Hood Hop J Kwon then dropped a new album

Joined Nov 10, 2008

Code:
█ 01. Ghetto (Feat. Gino Green)                                       3:32  ████ 02. Get 'Em (Feat. Gino Green)                                      3:06  ████ 03. Name & Number (Feat. Rudy & Gino Green)                         3:34  ████ 04. Back To The Money (Feat. Gino Green)                            3:50  ████ 05. Goin Crazy                                                      4:42  ████ 06. Trap (Feat. Gino Green)                                         4:03  ████ 07. O (Feat. J. Skillz & Sally Anthony)                             4:30  ████ 08. Got To Eat (Feat. Kenzo)                                        4:06  ████ 09. Life Coach (Feat. Gino Green)                                   3:20  ████ 10. I Want U                                                        3:55  ████ 11. She Got Me                                                      3:44  ████ 12. Open Up Them Legs                                               3:33  ██▓█                                                                           ▓███                    ░                                                      ████

Its official im heading to the studio asap no pad no pen just abc rhymes and maybe i get a deal

Joined Oct 19, 2005
Sure he has a deal, but this album is probably gonna put up Ron Artest numbers...
I thought Kwon was MIA...how did that story end up???

Joined May 31, 2008

This dude puts my city to shame.

Don't sleep on STL though, check out Rockwell Knuckles, Vandalyzm, Tef Poe, Wafeek, and Gotta Be Karim so you get that Nelly/Chingy taste out of your mouth. Rockwell especially can spit out of his mind.

Joined Feb 3, 2008
its just the angle, but does anyone think dude looks like a chubby J. cole?

EDIT: knew i wasant the only one

Joined Jun 24, 2006
Dude must have progeria. Its only been 6 years since 'Tipsy', there's no reason he should look that old.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
Don't sleep on STL though, check out Rockwell Knuckles, Vandalyzm, Tef Poe, Wafeek, and Gotta Be Karim so you get that Nelly/Chingy taste out of your mouth. 

sorry, yall had your chance. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now