HOLD UP... SO WE FOUND NOAH'S ARK!?!?! EDIT WITH PICS!

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

noahs ark must have been huuuuge to hold up all them dinosaurs

you're and idiot. biblical times are dated after dinosaurs.

Originally Posted by bns1201

the door was just too small to fit the dinosaurs in i guess

also there was no more room for unicorns, dragons & other mythical creatures

Originally Posted by pr1nts

probably fake just like the bible
grin.gif
I don't knock your beliefs, so don't knock mine. I'll withhold comment on this until clearer pictures are found. However, if it isfound to be real, a few of you in this thread owe some apologies to people in this thread. It's disrespectful to make fun of what anyone believes in.

first off I would assume Noah's Ark contained Lions, Zebras, Hawks, Vultures, Rats. Hmm. All that time in the Ark I guarantee only 1 species survived. Itscalled common sense and Darwin's Theory. Also animal nature constitutes that they get hungry just like people. So if there was an ark by the time itstopped it is a good chance that maybe every species including Noah were wiped out. Except for aquatic creatures not in the ark which then supports evolution.

Also with the two towers thing the bible is run around like text and you can almost make any event that ever happened reach really far and find it in thebible. Same like Nostradamus no one seemed to think his GUESSES as predictions of the future until after the future happened. Same as Saint Malachy'sprediction of the popes. Even the Aztec calendar and the bible can be twisted to reflect things that already happened. Bible= biggest ducktale ever. AndI'm not even an Atheist.

Originally Posted by Essential1

first off I would assume Noah's Ark contained Lions, Zebras, Hawks, Vultures, Rats. Hmm. All that time in the Ark I guarantee only 1 species survived. Its called common sense and Darwin's Theory. Also animal nature constitutes that they get hungry just like people. So if there was an ark by the time it stopped it is a good chance that maybe every species including Noah were wiped out. Except for aquatic creatures not in the ark which then supports evolution.

Also with the two towers thing the bible is run around like text and you can almost make any event that ever happened reach really far and find it in the bible. Same like Nostradamus no one seemed to think his GUESSES as predictions of the future until after the future happened. Same as Saint Malachy's prediction of the popes. Even the Aztec calendar and the bible can be twisted to reflect things that already happened. Bible= biggest ducktale ever. And I'm not even an Atheist.
53c58f7a-2b75-44e7-a87a-b9f0.jpg

laugh.gif
@ those pics.

what the hell is that supposed to show?

and some dude put all the species of animals on a boat
laugh.gif

it would be more believable if they said aliens took everything to space and put em back after.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Essential1

first off I would assume Noah's Ark contained Lions, Zebras, Hawks, Vultures, Rats. Hmm. All that time in the Ark I guarantee only 1 species survived. Its called common sense and Darwin's Theory. Also animal nature constitutes that they get hungry just like people. So if there was an ark by the time it stopped it is a good chance that maybe every species including Noah were wiped out. Except for aquatic creatures not in the ark which then supports evolution.

Also with the two towers thing the bible is run around like text and you can almost make any event that ever happened reach really far and find it in the bible. Same like Nostradamus no one seemed to think his GUESSES as predictions of the future until after the future happened. Same as Saint Malachy's prediction of the popes. Even the Aztec calendar and the bible can be twisted to reflect things that already happened. Bible= biggest ducktale ever. And I'm not even an Atheist.
53c58f7a-2b75-44e7-a87a-b9f0.jpg

MAN I have never been so suprised LOL!

Its on Mt Ararat you just cant go up there that easily.. That is the problem
Its been there for years
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
@ those pics.

what the hell is that supposed to show?
Seriously... what the hell am I looking at? Snow and some brown stuff?
nerd.gif
same here..i dont see anything
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Yeah, same here. I don't see anything at all. IF that were possible, thatwould be freaking amazing to actually have proof of a story so astronomical as Noah's Ark. But still be tight none the less....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I mean, the idea that a man could collect all the animals of the world, one maleand one female and store them in an Ark, A freaking BOAT!!! AMAZING. Like Soulja Boy sellin out the square amazing.[/color]

Originally Posted by IT B BERT

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Noah's Ark never existed. All based on astrological myth.
it would take a much bigger boat than that to fit all the animals of the world. and what about the animals in the "new world" a.k.a theAmericas?

i didnt know there were so many people who actually took the ark story seriously as a historical. the bible is FILLED with metaphor and is not intended to beread literally. the logistics of the whole ark story are impossible to say the least. reading the bible means going BEYOND the words themselves and trying tofind a deeper meaning behind the stories. if you read the ark story and all you gleaned from it was the surface details as some sort of historical record youreally need to work on your critical reading skills.

These pics were taking years ago so of course their not diggy clear but that is in fact a large wooden ship like structure under the ice in a very hard to getto region on the peaks of Mount Ararat. I'm not saying this is the Ark or if the Ark even exist but you guys aren't even interested by this?!? Guess itneeds to be patent leather with elephant print for you guys to be intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom