Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

coped two pairs. i remember i was a freshman in high school when these came out and ninjas were haten!

Hope quality is up there on these, glad they are finally getting retroed, great shoe to hoop in and when they originally released they were very light at the time.  Thanks nike!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

you think these will have a one on them??? or am i thinking of another shoe penny wore with a 1 on the back? sorry i didnt look through the whole thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you think these will have a one on them??? or am i thinking of another shoe penny wore with a 1 on the back? sorry i didnt look through the whole thread
you talking about da air flight ones or da air way ups.

i hope they retro the nike air flight 1....one of the lightest ball shoes i had at the time lol also i wish the nike air flight max retroed. first shoe with visible air sole in the front but none on the back
laugh.gif

I hope they at least make a supreme release. That way at least one pair has Real Leather. The other thing Im concerned about is the Heel Air. The OG's had it bulging from the bottom of the shoe, and you could definitely feel it when walking or playing in them. Im curious to see how they will turn out, but excited nonetheless.

problem with this shoe has always been the air bubble stuck out lower than the sole of the shoe so they would always pop. i remember friends would send them back to nike and get sent back different colorways that werent released. hopefully this time nike will fix the air bubble problem or many people will have popped bubbles real fast

i hope they retro the nike air flight 1....one of the lightest ball shoes i had at the time lol also i wish the nike air flight max retroed. first shoe with visible air sole in the front but none on the back
laugh.gif
see thats some OG sneakerhead %!#! right there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

heres a tidbit, da airmax CW (chris webbers) were da first nike basketball kicks with air bubbles in da front PERIOD.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
see thats some OG sneakerhead %!#! right there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

heres a tidbit, da airmax CW (chris webbers) were da first nike basketball kicks with air bubbles in da front PERIOD.
The Air CWebb aka Sensations were the first with visible air pockets in the front.. hahah

Yea the CWs came out b4 the AM95 with the Air Max 95 tech same air max logo on the tongue n same bubble placements.

I remember so much love for the CWs in the white/blue colourway from guards n really it was a big mans shoe I think its time Nike graced us again with the white/blue retro with the nubuck swooshes to and maybe a white/blue blue upper pair yes I know the bubbles would be smaller but itd still b good to have a fresh pair again.

Peace
Scottie

Ah it's about time nike! I remember these in the 90's when Harold Miner wore them in the slam dunk competition. I like the wht/black colorway. 2 pairs for me hehe.

Nice to see these coming out again. Heres some more pics of the OGs to keep that appetite going...
lk45e.jpg

wlrd4o.jpg

2mxpfz7.jpg

These shoes bring back memories. These were one of the first kicks to really spark my love.

2m83wr8.jpg

74735a2ae9ff55c150c23b7bfa3cd4dc4630238.gif
021253fecd5535c9394fe3ee308ffb25c94d11c.gif

I love it!!! First real pair of nike basketball shoes I ever owned. Definitely getting at least 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom