Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

hey for those of you who went a half size down, is there still enough room at the toes to warrant going down that half size?

i've had some issues with nike's sizing as of late. i'm normally a 10.5, but my cement iii and playoff 13s fit pretty big, for example. pippen 2s fit big too. it kinda sucks when your only option is buying online..

Those Red/White/Black pair are really nice.
And good lookin out on the Blk/Blue pair on east bay.

just picked up the orlando aways 9.5 on eastbay for $82.00 shipped!!! Thanks for the link with the sale price of 79.99...
Seems like size 10 is the only size that's sold out...I wear a size 9.5-10, but truely a 10...will these 9.5's work for me???

edit: if anyone else is interested, use code: LKSOLOGY for $15.00 off. Too bad you cant use free shipping code and the $15.00 off code at the same time LOL

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

just picked up the orlando aways 9.5 on eastbay for $82.00 shipped!!! Thanks for the link with the sale price of 79.99...
Seems like size 10 is the only size that's sold out...I wear a size 9.5-10, but truely a 10...will these 9.5's work for me???

edit: if anyone else is interested, use code: LKSOLOGY for $15.00 off. Too bad you cant use free shipping code and the $15.00 off code at the same time LOL
pimp.gif
thanks a ton man.

Gonna pull the trigger on eastbay for the Orlando colorway for $67 shipped after using the one time 25% code for becoming gold member.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Any chance of the Tim Hardaway's releasing again?

If the black/red ones posted above are the Tim Hardaway's Eastbay has a FSR
On another note I picked up the Orlando colorway for $80 this past Wed at the local urban mall.

Looking for the HOH ones. I waited it out on eBay hoping I could get a pair for a decent price to Canada, but that wasn't working. Wouldn't mind the Olympic Air More Uptempo's coming out again too. Wish they were both GR's.

432525-481-02.jpg

i guess they are on nike.com but for the most part many online retailers have them for sale still.  Try eastbay, jimmy jazz, PYS, and outlets.  

So apparently Eastbay didn't get my order... and this was when 9.5's were still in stock. Confirmation email never came and customer service says there is no order for my phone number or email.
tired.gif

Ended up ordering from DrJays.com, $84.99 but $92 something with regular shipping.

Sizes 7-13 are still available for Orlando Colorway.

Anyone know the deal with the wht/blue/blacks?  They were supposed to release this month....but the month is over Friday. 

Eastbay Ray - You got anything on when they will be available?

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

So apparently Eastbay didn't get my order... and this was when 9.5's were still in stock. Confirmation email never came and customer service says there is no order for my phone number or email.
tired.gif

sorry to hear dude...
My order went through and in fact its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (I think I ordered a day before you or maybe same day)

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

tired.gif

sorry to hear dude...
My order went through and in fact its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (I think I ordered a day before you or maybe same day)
It's all good brah. I'm still getting them.
pimp.gif

I actually balled in my pair a few days ago. They are super lightweight, cushioning is decent and traction is nice. I'll be making them my indoor shoes now..I still need to get another pair for casual wear.

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Anyone know the deal with the wht/blue/blacks?  They were supposed to release this month....but the month is over Friday. 

We were expecting to receive a shipment, but the shipment was canceled. 
frown.gif
  Due to this, we will not be carrying this colorway at this time.

tired.gif
I am sorry to hear that.  Do not forget, you can always send us a private message if you want us to check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Well I'll be damn, probably because of poor sales. At least I'm able to get the Orlando color off Eastbay for a great price. *Waits for a Flight One retro* 
nerd.gif

Have a pair of the retros, but finally tracked down a pair of the originals for $55. Can't wait to compare the comfort. With all these Nike and JB releases, it's hard to believe these are slept on, especially since it was an original lightweight shoe. And I hope Nike does bring the Flight One as well.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Well I'll be damn, probably because of poor sales. At least I'm able to get the Orlando color off Eastbay for a great price. *Waits for a Flight One retro* 
nerd.gif
They prob had poor sales because they came with the wolf greys etc before the colorways that people actually wanted.  They also need to get real with some of their prices...there was a FSR of orlando's before they got slashed, and now they seem to be flying off the available chart.  Also, places like pys, sneaker.st etc that have had them around $90 since the beginning have been sold out or close for a while now....

In summary, it sucks that we cant get the wht/blues because noone liked the wolf greys and/or weren't willing to pay nearly what a pair of Kobe's (you know, the shoes that are supposed to be state of the art, with flywire, carbon shanks, zoom you can feel...) would cost.

I hope the white/royal release! Even if it is just on nike.com. There were plenty of samples, I have hope they are out there somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom