HOLIDAY 2010 CATALOG SCANS/ INFO

i dont know why people are surprised jordan has been killing there retros for years.nothing surprise me anymore with jb idont know y you guys are

sthebest1984 wrote:
I forgot that my boy told me about these. picture this, but just as a Jordan 1

nike-blazer-high-premium-u-hoh-foamposite-03.jpg

on a side note, Im glad I traded my 01 Black/Royal Blue Is. When they come out, they'll be rotting on shevles and won''t carry as much significance as they had before
tired.gif

from what my homie said
picture it more like the alpha 1 but no stitching and  og midsole, a  line down the middle of the toe where the 2 pieces meet may be smooth down on final product  was only a sample. All solid colors with white midsoles. clear ice bottom on the silver one.

Saw samples out in dallas during ASW, and they look pretty nice. There's a black laser 4 fusion that real dope also.

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

sthebest1984 wrote:
I forgot that my boy told me about these. picture this, but just as a Jordan 1

nike-blazer-high-premium-u-hoh-foamposite-03.jpg

on a side note, Im glad I traded my 01 Black/Royal Blue Is. When they come out, they'll be rotting on shevles and won''t carry as much significance as they had before
tired.gif
from what my homie said
picture it more like the alpha 1 but no stitching and  og midsole, a  line down the middle of the toe where the 2 pieces meet may be smooth down on final product  was only a sample. All solid colors with white midsoles. clear ice bottom on the silver one.

From what you just described, that sounds pretty hot. I'm hoping for a white foamposite colorway (a la Pearls) Black Swoosh, red accents. I'm really curious to see how they are going to incorporate the foam with the foxing. Is it all going to be foam???? This will be on my radar for now...

Whats up with all these rumors!!! There should be a rule saying no pics no posting or youll be banned!! haha

Originally Posted by sbib1130

when will this fusion nonsense stop

Not for a long time, if ever.

Changing the numbering on new Jordans was one of the dumbest things they've done in years.

They bring Tinker back to kickstart the 'new' shoe side of things, and he phones it in.

Rehashing the past is all JB have now. It doesn't matter if the Jordan 2011 is an amazing shoe.
The link between 1-23 and new sig Jordans has been broken.

Originally Posted by borobballman

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

wow.... they killed the 1's

grin.gif
.. true.

They killed every single signature shoe over made.  Jordans been sucking for years.  Pathetic this crap they pass off as retros.  They are basically fakes.

I'm half interested to see these 1s, but the XIIIs and XIs are great news!

Back
Top Bottom