HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

13s????????
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]IMO COOL GREY 11s ARE UGLY EVERY JORDAN 11 LOOK BETTER THAN THEM OTHER THAN THE PINK SNAKE SKINS[/color]

eek.gif

YEA I SAID IT PLUS IMAGINE THE UGLY COOL GREYS WITH A '09 SPACE JAM MOLD
sick.gif
I THINK THEY LOOK WELL ON THE SPACE JAMS CAUSE THEY'RE BLACK

Please give us og colorway on the XI's and XIII's.....I predict more holiday madness with those XI

Really considering copping all the important (bold) ones

and what does that QF mean by the II's

hoping the 11s are a good colorway considering I had to sell my new 11 I was gonna keep on ice, not too mad though since JB made the shoe poorly... I reallyjust want the quality to be great, is that too much to ask for?????

IMO COOL GREY 11s ARE UGLY EVERY JORDAN 11 LOOK BETTER THAN THEM OTHER THAN THE PINK SNAKE SKINS

eek.gif

sick.gif

Can't believe you are knocking the CG with a picture of the 09 Space Jams..... The quality on those were terrible...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesearchin

IMO COOL GREY 11s ARE UGLY EVERY JORDAN 11 LOOK BETTER THAN THEM OTHER THAN THE PINK SNAKE SKINS

eek.gif

sick.gif

Can't believe you are knocking the CG with a picture of the 09 Space Jams..... The quality on those were terrible...
laugh.gif

I BET U I GOT MORE SHOES AND KNOW MORE ABOUT SHOES THAN U I PRETTY SURE EVERYONE AGREES THE SPACE JAMS (NOT '09s) LOOK BETTER THAN THE COOL GREYS BUT WHYYOU GETTIN MAD AT MY OPINION I DONT LIKE THE COOL GREYS AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SEEM TO MOON OVER THEM

2010 boring.............jb is on life support ,pretty soon jordans are gonna be lame, the xi are gonna be low quality no matter what color they are and verylimited to build hype.............they running out of ideals, they a gimmick brand.......... yall already thirsty in jan. For dec releases, hype>sneakers

Thanks for the info.

Cool Greys or Concord 11s would be nice.
pimp.gif

Dude sounds like a little girl.. "I bet you I got more shoes than you and know more about shoes than you."
laugh.gif

hmmmmm.. geezus..... i can`t wait for what jb`s about to drop this year.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesearchin

eek.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

I BET U I GOT MORE SHOES AND KNOW MORE ABOUT SHOES THAN U I PRETTY SURE EVERYONE AGREES THE SPACE JAMS (NOT '09s) LOOK BETTER THAN THE COOL GREYS BUT WHY YOU GETTIN MAD AT MY OPINION I DONT LIKE THE COOL GREYS AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SEEM TO MOON OVER THEM

Your so cool man lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Since you have so many shoes, maybe you should learn how tospell.
Even basic english . PS: Your caps are on.

13's and another 11 Happy Holidayz to me
devil.gif
!

OP thanx droppin' the 411, no hype- just the truth
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom