HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

Trav T wrote:
2exq5v5.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The ever so hesitant thumbs up

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Can't believe you are knocking the CG with a picture of the 09 Space Jams..... The quality on those were terrible...
laugh.gif

I BET U I GOT MORE SHOES AND KNOW MORE ABOUT SHOES THAN U I PRETTY SURE EVERYONE AGREES THE SPACE JAMS (NOT '09s) LOOK BETTER THAN THE COOL GREYS BUT WHY YOU GETTIN MAD AT MY OPINION I DONT LIKE THE COOL GREYS AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SEEM TO MOON OVER THEM

What are you? 10 years old?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Thanks for the info.

Cool Greys or Concord 11s would be nice.
pimp.gif

Indeed they would. JB is smart. THis is the only way they'll keep making that dough.

I will keep an eye out for the 11's an both 13's. I need some bred 13's in my life. Maybe some flints. I'd pass on white/red. Thanx for theinfo.

NOBODY here has talked about those 2s, and btw what does QF mean? my guess on the 11s is that they are cool greys, after all it is their silver anniversaryand the grey would resemble the silver in some sort of way idk, u all know how jb is
ohwell.gif

II's were already ugly to me. once they bastardized it and took nike air off...that was just the nail in the coffin.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Can't believe you are knocking the CG with a picture of the 09 Space Jams..... The quality on those were terrible...
laugh.gif

I BET U I GOT MORE SHOES AND KNOW MORE ABOUT SHOES THAN U I PRETTY SURE EVERYONE AGREES THE SPACE JAMS (NOT '09s) LOOK BETTER THAN THE COOL GREYS BUT WHY YOU GETTIN MAD AT MY OPINION I DONT LIKE THE COOL GREYS AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SEEM TO MOON OVER THEM

What are you? 10 years old?
laugh.gif

NO WHAT R U 5 years old
laugh.gif

Loving the info of the XIII's making a comeback. I just can't get enough of XIII's. Favorite Jordan of all time!

Thanks for the info, My fingers are crossed for some black/red XIII's. One of my favs
pimp.gif

FYI...

There are actually 3 (count them... THREE) colorways of the XIII's releasing this holiday season. So that list is incomplete.

Also, I've been told that 1 of those 3 colorways WILL BE PLAYOFFS.

No info yet on the XI's colorway.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

its actually Both.

Nuff Said for I've said too much >.>

Hey where were those White/Cement XI's and "72 Win Fusions" that you said were dropping in Holiday '09?

Let me guess - "It's JB, plans can change at any time". Riiiiiiight......

Whatever kid, your not relevant. So please take your please hate GreatestGoliath because I hate him too even though he did nothing to me rant somewhere else.It's old and Nobody cares. Thats All I'm going say about the matter. So Stop Trolling you idiot.

001 Black based? I don't see them releasing the Black/Red, I think its going to be Concords.

But this is me wishfully thinking.

ruqjox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom