HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I see they finally fixed the jump man direction on these retros
F94E00EC-8C79-4555-9307-AAF332927328.jpeg

The point that im making is that the entire system on how we buy shoes today is based on everybody paying resell in some form or fashion. It's nothing to go back and forth on about, because what im stating is facts.

….

Everybody can give their opinions about reselling on highly demanded releases, but there's nobody out here that's actually hitting at retail and not a penny more on every release, unless if they're directly plugged in the inside in some way.

Fyi I never paid resale in my life *Jay voice*

I just wore my pair out and damn, I love the way they look and feel for cushioning! But question... does the upper, specifically the patent leather, break in? The shoes were killin' the top of my pinky toes (perhaps bad socks and maybe I shouldn't have switched insoles).

I just wore my pair out and damn, I love the way they look and feel for cushioning! But question... does the upper, specifically the patent leather, break in? The shoes were killin' the top of my pinky toes (perhaps bad socks and maybe I shouldn't have switched insoles).
They never break in

They stay stiff like that. Did you loosen up your laces. I only ask cause I know some ppl who never do & just fit it the way they come. If you have a wide foot or toes hurting loosening the laces down there helps a lot.

They never break in
They stay stiff like that. Did you loosen up your laces. I only ask cause I know some ppl who never do & just fit it the way they come. If you have a wide foot or toes hurting loosening the laces down there helps a lot.

Damn. I had it loose in the beginning, but was dealing with a lot of slippage, so i tied it up a bit tighter except for the area closest to the toebox. I'm guessing it could be my replacement insoles doing it, too.

My one raffle for shoe palace called today! They had another shipment come in. This was at the Hawaii, Pearlridge location. Be on the look out if you put a raffle in.

So **** it!!!!! I had to make a decision and go ahead and buy a pair of size 10 for 309. After shipping and taxes it came out to 349.. I think there is more of a chance of price going up than down. I don’t want to pay anywhere over 350 for these. My wife is probably going to hate me because I just paid off my **** but I look at it like I’d rather get them now at under 350 then wait a month and pay 420 after shipping. **** that. Also I’m very picky on the pictures of who I buy from and dudes house looked super clean on pictures. Anybody else wife be *****ing hard at shoes but she always buys pointless ****? Got me feeling like I’m hiding something lol. Nah but I know she means well. I kind of feel guilty. Should I tell her? Or sneak the package in? She will never know!!!!! Could be my dirty little secret and ****. I’m such a ****

Last edited:
it's crazy that the low-top cool greys are going for more than the highs now. the lows are more comfortable than highs I'm not going to lie. but a low exceeding the price of an almost og shoe kinda nuts to me.
Agree 100%. I own the lows and prefer rocking them over the highs on pure comfort alone

So **** it!!!!! I had to make a decision and go ahead and buy a pair of size 10 for 309. After shipping and taxes it came out to 349.. I think there is more of a chance of price going up than down. I don’t want to pay anywhere over 350 for these. My wife is probably going to hate me because I just paid off my **** but I look at it like I’d rather get them now at under 350 then wait a month and pay 420 after shipping. **** that. Also I’m very picky on the pictures of who I buy from and dudes house looked super clean on pictures. Anybody else wife be *****ing hard at shoes but she always buys pointless ****? Got me feeling like I’m hiding something lol. Nah but I know she means well. I kind of feel guilty. Should I tell her? Or sneak the package in? She will never know!!!!! Could be my dirty little secret and ****. I’m such a ****

wait until she is in a really good mood, and then tell her the news about the shoes. Make sure to say “I just can’t hide stuff from you, and I want to be honest about purchases” and stuff like that for extra bonus points. You’ve got a couple days before the shoes arrive.

also, if you don’t tell her, she will find out at some point.

Back
Top Bottom