HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Y’all got me worried about my pairs now. Fake 11’s have become so good it’s virtually impossible to tell the difference now.

Fakes have come a long way. Not just in shoes either. Counterfeiters have gotten real good at producing almost identical replicas of goods.

Fakes have come a long way. Not just in shoes either. Counterfeiters have gotten real good at producing almost identical replicas of goods.

if you could find a pair of fakes that you couldn’t tell from the real thing, why wouldn’t you buy them if they were priced accordingly?

cool greys just arrived. Underwhelmed. I think I just came to my senses but I’ll be offing a whole lot of my collection. Keep it down to 10-15 pairs. Plus I find myself wearing my nbs more and more

If they’re a 9.5 then yes, they are very underwhelming. Send them my way. I got married in these and need a new pair 😂

Sometimes like to just lurk without getting too into it. I get the whole supply and demand thing, but sometimes I wonder if half the “demand” or high bids I see on sites is just fake bids. Like how many dudes bidding 700 on those blue adapts that just came out.
I actually think there is something to this, and something I’ve wondered myself browsing different marketplaces. On the stock market for example, it is illegal to buy stock from yourself or someone else as a means to inflate a price. Imagine just selling the same pair of Cool Greyso back and forth at increasing amounts to make demand appear higher than it is. But reselling, NFTs, crypto, fine art — none have any type of regulation to discourage that tactic and protect buyers. Basically the greater fool principle sneaker edition

Finally actually put on my pair today. Wow these are soft underfoot. For the life of me I can’t understand the differences in sole feel and softness from one XI to the next. Wish the black/red IEs were more like this LOL

Finally actually put on my pair today. Wow these are soft underfoot. For the life of me I can’t understand the differences in sole feel and softness from one XI to the next. Wish the black/red IEs were more like this LOL

You peeped :lol: Concords came close.. I hope Columbias are like this. Only downfall is the thin PL.

I agree! I find these to be more comfy compared to the concords and black and reds.

You peeped :lol: Concords came close.. I hope Columbias are like this. Only downfall is the thin PL.

I agree! I find these to be more comfy compared to the concords and black and reds.
They should all be the same. I mean, it’s gotta be more of a pain in the production to vary it from release to release. Classic Nike and its confounding practices.

They should be, but i guess you can say in terms of comfort no Jordan colorway is created equal.
where's the friggin consistency. this isn't a bakers dozen lol

You peeped
:lol:
Concords came close.. I hope Columbias are like this. Only downfall is the thin PL.
the patent leather is so thin its kind of nuts to even call it leather.

Last edited:
@NT
2022 Holiday XI, what should it be ??

Colombias still aint see a proper rendition, outside of them , Dmp 11s ?
What else is there really?

New colorway? Possibly its time to vault the holiday 11?

Thoughts?

@NT
2022 Holiday XI, what should it be ??

Colombias still aint see a proper rendition, outside of them , Dmp 11s ?
What else is there really?

New colorway? Possibly its time to vault the holiday 11?

Thoughts?
My money is on a new color. Hasn’t it been “OG” color then New Color, the next year.

Still don’t think they vault the Holiday 11. It’s one of there biggest releases of the year. However i’d be down for them vaulting the WMNS color (Last good one was the Black & Gold one imo)

Lets get a cherry 11 (concord colorblocking, but red PL, and red or black liner, or a hightop black mesh/white PL, red outsole version

But I mainly want Columbias to come back

Actual Columbias would be dope

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an og with a twist like Nubuck Breds, Space Jams with the gum bottom, Idk if DMPS count here but yeahhh.

Back
Top Bottom