HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Same thing happens every single year with 11s...

Pics leak
People start panicking over pics of fakes
Retail pairs start to get in hand
Things like the patent leather height and toebox are fixed from early fake leaks
People stop panicking and start talking about their plans to cop 2-3+ pairs

Literally every single year, I don't understand it.

Same 💩, different shoe and different period.

What was toxic was everyone in here claiming the fakes were exactly what we were getting. I was the one being positive, claiming otherwise, and by the looks of that first look, I was right.

Lol Jk man. I actually agree to some extent. The early pics are never what we eventually get. Same thing happens every year like clockwork yet some folks can’t resist the panic lol. Just is what it is.

Same thing happens every single year with 11s...

Pics leak
People start panicking over pics of fakes
Retail pairs start to get in hand
Things like the patent leather height and toebox are fixed from early fake leaks
People stop panicking and start talking about their plans to cop 2-3+ pairs

Literally every single year, I don't understand it.

Never change Niketalk :rofl:

image.jpg

Yeah I think I need a new pair … haven’t worn these in years

What chu say Deez…
Are those z pics the same fugazi pairs? They kinda look better although no clear booty view, but I can’t tell if they look better than yesterday’s or if my mind already getting used to them & the cut
i think theyre the same factory pair that just released. nike athletes and celebs dont even have early pairs yet. also in the one pic the 23 looks real wide in background.

Really want these this holiday. I had the OG retro 20 years ago. Sold them after a few wears, they were like New when I sold. Time to bring it back into rotation.

Culturesource has them right now for pre-order, lower than the $220 retail -https://theculturesource.com/products/air-jordan-11-cool-grey-2021-pre-order
$200 😳😳😳

unsure if culturesource is Legit :nerd:

I prefer buying direct from Nike though, Always.🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom