HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

To retire or ice the soles….? That is the question
B59F0F58-2183-4747-8DD1-94272DD3195D.jpeg

Im not a huge fan of 11’s by any means but I’ll take these yellowed pairs over these new retros anyday.

They hurt my feet so much. I think I've only worn them twice.

I might try and find them and go ahead and sell them.
now that I've re-upped on the "quadrinity" (concords, space jams/playoffs, CG, and black and reds) i plan on wearing the low PL cut versions into the GROUND!!!!!! soon as the Columbias/All Stars come back its gonna be smoke in the city.

I just can’t believe how “satisfied” we were with the former specs (low PL, shape, backwards Jumpman)…nobody expected for JB to actually re-master and “fix” the build considering everything was still selling out

The public was hungry for the Xi's so bad, it didn't matter how they looked or was made. And most people that buy aren't true sneaker heads, so they don't worry about the material, shape, quality, etc. They just want them to say, "I got the new jordans."

For the people getting they pairs in hand, could yall post info on sizing if possible? Tts or half up.. Thanks

Can you guys also take pics of the box trying to see if some I’m seeing in this resell store are legit.

just got shipping notification.

I didn't ask for 2 day shipping but they'll be in Friday.

That said I wish Swoosh would go back to UPS......FedEx is trash around my way.

Back
Top Bottom