HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Michael Finley rockin’ these in the playoffs two years after they dropped was so dope. I have his authentic jersey and I can’t wait to pair this combo together when it gets hot again.

848F9F7B-8575-410D-8D94-4948DCA5C8A8.jpeg
4D3B0857-5161-4884-8F81-C3A478FD5AC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine supposedly shipped a couple days ago but still no movement that I can tell. First time Nike ever shipped to me using “laser ship”. Not feeling it so far. Still no estimated arrival date.
Laser ship has a bad reputation. My ex ordered items and they shipped it with them. They’ll leave your package in the lobby and keep it pushing. It’s a second rate/tier shipping agency

I hope you get your package safely

Still in the “preparing shipment” stage from Nike. Got the funds added back to my account as well and I also I see that my SNKRS app is showing “notify me” instead of the purchased it said after I hit. Strange happenings going on…

Gonna double up.

It’s amazing how on 3-3-2001 these shoes caused mass chaos. Funny thing is I personally didn’t think that they would’ve sold like the white/blk, white/Columbia, and Blk/white colorways that dropped during that that 2000-2001 season. I remember seeing a few people at school walking barefoot because the stick up kids robbed them.

at the time I was more in to the alpha project kicks. Nike Shox bb4 GP II and then III Total Max Uptempo III

Yeah I will never forget this release. Fairlane Mall in Detroit was a nuthouse. People broke through the doors running through the mall, knocking ish over it was crazy. I had to end up getting lucky at a different location but people were definitely getting jumped and all kinds of craziness for these. Luckily I avoided all that mess looking back. I can't even fit my 01s anymore sadly so these are definitely a must cop for nostalgia and to have a wearable pair again.

Still in the “preparing shipment” stage from Nike. Got the funds added back to my account as well and I also I see that my SNKRS app is showing “notify me” instead of the purchased it said after I hit. Strange happenings going on…
2 out of 3, no refund as of yet. I keep checking that card though it just says pending...

Back
Top Bottom