HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

No need for UNC 4s with the University Blue 1s.

A4FF7002-33EE-4760-A71C-825EB9BEC7F5.gif

If JB is smart they will produce a ish load

but in the same breath this is prolly the most sought after 11 in the past 5 yrs, og’s coming out if retirement to cop

ppl copping multiples, and then the resell market is gonna go ham

My brother hit on some dunks and it took 7 business days to ship with LSO from Nike

they are a new company so they prob don’t know wtf they got them self’s into lol
Their is a lot of us that are still waiting…
Wow. Yeah I see what time it is lol. Looks like I won’t be getting my pair from SNKRS. Clearly they’ve been jacked already by this sham, thief of a so called “shipping” company. So nobody’s shook about possibly loosing their job or going to jail or nothing huh? Like boys are way too comfortable with it too. To do it on a mass scale like this. It’s the boldness for me :smh:. Never seen anything like this lol. Unbelievable.
Wait just to clarify OP is talking about a company called Lone Star Overnight which looks like it services Texas and surrounding states, a 30 year old company. I never heard of them but a lot of us have gotten Nike orders delivered by Lasership which is not the same as LSO… not that lasership is any better , they service a lot of east coast states (22 states) and have been around 35 years

Joints beautiful.

New cats complaining about the accessories and lack thereof :smh:

I honestly never gave a damn about a shoe tree and a box. If the shoe is on point, who tf cares?

I concur but also JB always finds a way to give and take at the same time

Last release had all the accessories but the shoes were trash, this release shoes on point, no accessories. Given with the price hike (I know, inflation), but for $225 all those little extras would be a nice touch.

No real rhyme or reason, my Gundam dunks, came with 3 spare laces, add’l velcro swooshes, stickers etc. in a pretty nice but basic SB box, all for ~$100

Back
Top Bottom