HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Don’t Sleep If Ya’ll Want Em! I Have A Feeling Lots Of Smaller Retailers Gonna Be Singing This Same Song :nerd:
B52E44E0-32B2-4633-94B7-98E91CEC4F39.jpeg

I can't believe they doing them like that after all they years they've been open.

It's easier for Nike. They don't have to worry about shipping to smaller stores with the delays they're experiencing. And they get a bigger cut selling on SNKRS. It might be a way for Nike to combat sales drops because of shipping issues globally and having to push back releases. Less stores getting them for $129 or whatever they sell them for.

It's easier for Nike. They don't have to worry about shipping to smaller stores with the delays they're experiencing. And they get a bigger cut selling on SNKRS. It might be a way for Nike to combat sales drops because of shipping issues globally and having to push back releases. Less stores getting them for $129 or whatever they sell them for.

This is exactly what they want.

If I were to hit at a FTL/FTA/Champs, is the pick up time still all day or there's a cut off time before close?

Possibility that AJ 11 releases are held differently.

they also have a horrible way of alerting people to the process

as it stands, emails come in 3-5 hours before the app notification. if youre not watching your emails, godspeed.

Or even if you ARE watching your emails lol. I didn't get sht from them in email or push notifications. I just decided to check my rewards and it was there.

Or even if you ARE watching your emails lol. I didn't get sht from them in email or push notifications. I just decided to check my rewards and it was there.
now we just need an NT developer to hack into the finishline site/app and alert us before the botfree reserves go out. my store still only got 2 sz13.

Very satisfied with mine.

4CCAE18E-152D-4A8A-A412-5C0DDE95A662.jpeg

Now to put them back in the box cuz these bad boys are going to be DS for a very, very long time next to my 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom