HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

61D6E356-D9A2-4D01-9019-208F38B62E1E.jpeg

First CG's I've ever had.

These are nice.

Woke up to check my email this morning and I accidentally copped 2 pairs since SNKRS Canada site kept acting up

After seeing the destruction in Kentucky , I realize how goofy all of this is, including my part in it. I wore my glitter 11s yesterday for the 3rd time. Love the glitter, hate the gushy fit.

None of this makes me feel good anymore.
I’ll be back for the Georgetown 1 disappointment.
Mannn. Sending good vibes to those out In Kentucky. That looked nutty!

Hey guys, I live in NC and my hibbets said they'll be doing a reraffle from 12-2pm and 2-4pm today. If you entered in the app previously, you'll be redrawn and if you win they'll call.

Long shot I know...

How long does it take Champs to send out shipping info? I never shop there.
May see something as early as today or as late as Monday on average however once had an order take over a week to ship.
Its also the Holidays plus shipping issues have been going on prior to, may patience be our guide.

What are the chances DSG cancels my order since we haven’t got a confirmation yet… but did on the other 2 orders I placed with them.

I went on ahead and got my brother a gift card for Christmas since I didn't get the shoes today. Money saved, I did however manage to get 2 pairs of Cool Greys in my size...

Whoever from the Houston area and needs a 10.5 I got a pair reserved from jimmy jazz from the online raffle at greens point mall will not pick them up, since I hit on FOOTACTION. I can forward anyone my email to go try and get them if they can so hmu
Didn't know there was a Jimmy Jazz in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom