HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

SmartSelect_20211212-203714_Instagram.jpg
couple hours ago it was around $375.
Holy crap $450 already
Just locked down a pair from these guys. Pretty happy.

We got rainking rainking doing some flexing with his laces now. Guy gets lucky getting a pair and now he pulls this 💩

Unbelievable.
:rofl:
I was just happy to remember I already had the laces and that I actually found them. I’ve got ish all over the place and think I’ll remember where I put it, then half the time I’m like, where the hell IS that? LOL

Was this the location on 5th ave?

One of the employees were rude and tried to play my girl when she went to go pick up a pair she won for me.

The pair they gave here had a humongous blue scuff on the patent leather of the left shoe.

My girl asked for a new pair and the dude gave her attitude saying we don't do exchanges and tried to tell her it isn't a scuff mark.

She showed him the shoes and dude literally had the nerve to pull out a clorox wipe and tried wiping it off. **** was not going anywhere. She finally was able to exchange it for an immaculate pair when she started saying that this situation shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

MFer literally had the audacity to tell her that he exchanged the pair out of courtesy. :lol:

-Drew

Do the survey on the receipt. Mention the employee by name. The managers actually read them especially if a customer had a bad experience.

I walked in a Foot Locker on Saturday evening to inquire about some stuff since it was literally on my way out. They corroborated what I was thinking about this release after speaking to them.

Two young ladies I spoke to think a lot of stores still didn't receive their full allocation because of shipping delays. Perhaps some of these are still stuck on the shipping boats according to them.

They both acknowledged that this XI release had a lower quantity than last year's Jubilee release after I conveyed to them what I assumed.

One of them also felt the lower quantity for these going up against high demand caused a lot of us struck out on the apps, something else I assumed. She speculated that the leftover pairs will go back on the apps instead of being first come, first serve to prevent resellers from hovering around stores and people acting stupid.

I also think the closure of Footaction stores diminished the odds for all of us who submitted with them.

Was this the location on 5th ave?

One of the employees were rude and tried to play my girl when she went to go pick up a pair she won for me.

The pair they gave here had a humongous blue scuff on the patent leather of the left shoe.

My girl asked for a new pair and the dude gave her attitude saying we don't do exchanges and tried to tell her it isn't a scuff mark.

She showed him the shoes and dude literally had the nerve to pull out a clorox wipe and tried wiping it off. **** was not going anywhere. She finally was able to exchange it for an immaculate pair when she started saying that this situation shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

MFer literally had the audacity to tell her that he exchanged the pair out of courtesy. :lol:

-Drew
That’s effed up. If I’m payn that much money for a pair of sneakers, better believe I’m leaving with a clean pair or I’m not copping.

The one I went to was Niketown SF next to Union Square. As soon I inspected and saw that scuff, I brought it damn near to his nose and said “ This one got a scuff mark, can I get another pair please?”

Your girl was right tho. Glad she inspected your kicks first and left with a good pair. Sounds like a keeper 👍🏽

Last edited:
Footlocker Canada didnt even sell anything besides PS pairs on Saturday, so unless they somehow literally got 0 stock for the men’s sizes there’s certainly shipping delays

Footlocker Canada didnt even sell anything besides PS pairs on Saturday, so unless they somehow literally got 0 stock for the men’s sizes there’s certainly shipping delays
they do FCFS there? Im looking for warm sleeping bags now

To the ones that won the 'ship to home' option....

did you have to pay $7.99 for shipping? I thought shipping was free. but i was charged

Back
Top Bottom