HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

The only pair of 11’s I paid resell for were the 2011 concords. That release was chaos

The funny thing about that release is that even though I struck out that day, they restocked multiple times and I ended up with three pairs. Got rid of one to make up for the price I paid for an overseas pair.

Hell, one of the FNL restocks shipped with the glue discoloration on the outsole.

I walked in a Foot Locker on Saturday evening to inquire about some stuff since it was literally on my way out. They corroborated what I was thinking about this release after speaking to them.

Two young ladies I spoke to think a lot of stores still didn't receive their full allocation because of shipping delays. Perhaps some of these are still stuck on the shipping boats according to them.

They both acknowledged that this XI release had a lower quantity than last year's Jubilee release after I conveyed to them what I assumed.

One of them also felt the lower quantity for these going up against high demand caused a lot of us struck out on the apps, something else I assumed. She speculated that the leftover pairs will go back on the apps instead of being first come, first serve to prevent resellers from hovering around stores and people acting stupid.

I also think the closure of Footaction stores diminished the odds for all of us who submitted with them.
whats-that-maitre-d.gif

With the last 10 auctions ending up with non paying bidders, ebay needs to throw me a bone and let me into that damn top star programs. Bastards

With the last 10 auctions ending up with non paying bidders, ebay needs to throw me a bone and let me into that damn top star programs. Bastards

I feel like that thing's already botted to death. I tried for something on Friday and got cart jacked in like 30 seconds.

pair from SNKRS .ca just shipped, once again coming from the Netherlands because Canada gets Euro stock for some reason, not personally gonna be too pressed if they show up after Christmas, but I could see how that would present a problem to someone else

Scored these on the shock drop, literally had my phone in my hand when the notification went out at 1158. Ended up going to the mall to help out my homegirl get her pair and stumbled across Bordeaux 1 and couldn’t help but pick them up. Everyone was caught up with 11s so much so they didn’t check out other pairs on shelves.

I feel like that thing's already botted to death. I tried for something on Friday and got cart jacked in like 30 seconds.

Same here. I've had three Collections to buy from so far and got cart jacked the last two times. This last time on Friday I got cart jacked on three different things and wound up having to settle for a pair of women's 4s for my girl rather than getting something for myself.

pair from SNKRS .ca just shipped, once again coming from the Netherlands because Canada gets Euro stock for some reason, not personally gonna be too pressed if they show up after Christmas, but I could see how that would present a problem to someone else
Man I ain’t never hit anything on snkrs.ca. Always thought it was a front to say we got the app, but there isn’t really any stock for us going out if you know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom