HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

probably once everyone gets their online orders in and they flood the resell market up.

small sizes are always cheaper.

my size they tryna sell $130 over retail for a shoe that JUST released.

**** that

they can eat a large bowl of dicks with no milk.
Yeah the $310 from KicksCrew. My size 11 was $340 like two days ago...$390 shipped now smh.

Got through on DSG Saturday but assumed it would get canceled. Never got a shipping email but my pair got delivered today. After all that moping I did in this thread too
I don't think there's a more traumatized group of consumers than the Jordan brand consumer
We constantly have to deal with websites and apps crashing
Getting cart jacked
Cant confirm raffle wins
Missing early access on SNKRS
Getting charged but dont get the shoes
And thats the short list

Michael Jordan the biggest pimp out here
1639436557408.jpeg

I don't think there's a more traumatized group of consumers than the Jordan brand consumer
We constantly have to deal with websites and apps crashing
Getting cart jacked
Cant confirm raffle wins
Missing early access on SNKRS
Getting charged but dont get the shoes
And thats the short list
pretty sure the feeling i had at the moment i realized id never see a new pair of snake skin low 11s again when i was 11 is the reason I double up on everything I like to this day.

Dee said it earlier... A store rep tile him. Guess its true...

It’s always annoyed me (I do it too so I’m not exempt) we as a community always thinks stores aren’t selling Pairs because they’re holding them for a Resellers or friends and family (which if you worked in a store and you had access to them wouldn’t you hold a pair or two every now and then if you could) when in actuality a lot of the times it’s corporate and higher up that says, hey you can’t sell this for whatever reason yet but we automatically assume that the employee is lying and just holding Pairs. I do understand that every now and then that is the case but I’m willing to bet more times than not it’s just and it’s just because corporate told them not to.

I just wonder how many pairs would sell (how much money they would make) if JB made enough for EVERYONE who wanted a pair could get a pair

It’s always annoyed me (I do it too so I’m not exempt) we as a community always thinks stores aren’t selling Pairs because they’re holding them for a Resellers or friends and family (which if you worked in a store and you had access to them wouldn’t you hold a pair or two every now and then if you could) when in actuality a lot of the times it’s corporate and higher up that says, hey you can’t sell this for whatever reason yet but we automatically assume that the employee is lying and just holding Pairs. I do understand that every now and then that is the case but I’m willing to bet more times than not it’s just and it’s just because corporate told them not to.
I dunno corporate is often the store owner and they’re looking to sell em to people they know or whether they’re gonna profit off em. I remember there were a bunch of koston sb Jordan lows where the store gave out 10 pairs. I came a bit late to the store to grab some junk ASICS and a reseller that runs a consignment shop walks out with the rest of the stock. It’s normalized now; there’s no hiding behind it. We know exactly where the pairs are going

I dunno corporate is often the store owner and they’re looking to sell em to people they know or whether they’re gonna profit off em. I remember there were a bunch of koston sb Jordan lows where the store gave out 10 pairs. I came a bit late to the store to grab some junk ASICS and a reseller that runs a consignment shop walks out with the rest of the stock. It’s normalized now; there’s no hiding behind it. We know exactly where the pairs are going
Definitely sounds like he’s getting a cut from that shop because if it’s just business profit he’s make the same amount of $$$ no matter what

Back
Top Bottom