HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Nike accidently sent me an extra pair lol

I got excited until I saw that they charged me a 2nd time :ohwell:.

Still cool to have and I'm gonna gift it to my pops for the holidays.

IMG_6923.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

Did they give you two order numbers?

It’s always annoyed me (I do it too so I’m not exempt) we as a community always thinks stores aren’t selling Pairs because they’re holding them for a Resellers or friends and family (which if you worked in a store and you had access to them wouldn’t you hold a pair or two every now and then if you could) when in actuality a lot of the times it’s corporate and higher up that says, hey you can’t sell this for whatever reason yet but we automatically assume that the employee is lying and just holding Pairs. I do understand that every now and then that is the case but I’m willing to bet more times than not it’s just and it’s just because corporate told them not to.

Footlockers were 100% giving pairs to who they wanted to up until 2015. Now, after seeing how this went, I think they are finally being honest. The community says that the employees are holding out bc that was 1000% the case when some of us were coming up. That striped jersey was giving people god-like power for a few years. The employees were reselling in store or holding out for their friends days after.

Listen, I know I'm being annoying with this but I'm ooping extras. Do the Foot Apps cancel raffle entries when you use the same name but a different email? Any one know how they flag you?

Hi Everyone,

I know other members already mentioned this but I managed to hit on a few pairs and I noticed some serious inconsistencies.. if you are a true fan of the shape and patent leather quality then you might want to take a closer look at your pair.

I got a pair from Nike Store via SNKRS Pass and a pair from local Finishline. The left pair is Nike and the right pair is FNL. I noticed that the Nike pair with a 02/17/21 production date has a real dark patent leather as if it was dark charcoal, and the FNL pair 05/11/21 production date is a lighter blueish shade for the patent leather. Both were made in the same factory LNM. In my opinion the 05/11 production date has the best shape and nice color.

What do you think?

7828BD27-6EE2-4F5D-900A-ADFBE987A205.jpeg

4E814E01-406F-49BE-BA98-C1EC3B458897.jpeg

A07D2C34-0659-49C7-9074-0343AF339051.jpeg

2E6524BD-5EA1-4421-8E96-130FEEE75B0D.jpeg

FC19F43C-F1F2-4341-A690-B5DF407B9A10.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom