HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

D6E0DA0F-1DE1-4BF5-8952-74DC319EE324.jpeg

Though you can't see as much here.. this is not made up. These things are all over the place. The shape on these is weird. Some are great and some are meh depending on your preference. I did not get that 'feeling' out of the box either. Didn't help that my in store experience on RD was trash so I couldn't really pick through. Hoping for a better pair. One of mine is super sloped and not as high.
I said as the pictures rolled in in the days leading up to release, the toe boxes are going to be random just like all the recent XIs. People thinking this was some new mold were deluding themselves. Concords, playoffs ... some toes were the super sleek slanted style, and some were the more rounded, bulkier style. I have examples of both, for each of those releases. It's strange when you consider these things are made mostly by machines, but that's the way it has been the last several years with these XIs.

After I canceled my FTL entry yesterday, I decided to re-enter because why not. Just got the L for my sz 11, as expected. Oh well, I'm cool with one pair of these. FTL ship to home pair arrives Friday, looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom