HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Should've got US Polo Association
E1360B12-2D49-4572-AAC2-6D4258860485.jpeg

no thanks

If anyone have a lead on a 13 let me know. Neighbor saw mine and was out all release day with his older brother trying to get a pair for her son. Supposedly that's al he wanted for Christmas.

Just got my pair in from footlocker. For a $250 price tag these feel cheap as hell. I owned the 2010 pair and got rid of them because the patent leather was so cheap and scuffed easily. It looks like it’s the same case with these. My right shoe came in with a light scuff on them. Such a great shoe yet such a big disappointment. Just my 2 cents.

Just got my pair in from footlocker. For a $250 price tag these feel cheap as hell. I owned the 2010 pair and got rid of them because the patent leather was so cheap and scuffed easily. It looks like it’s the same case with these. My right shoe came in with a light scuff on them. Such a great shoe yet such a big disappointment. Just my 2 cents.
lol that's Jordan Brand for ya.

lol that's Jordan Brand for ya.
It sucks because some pairs (not just 11s) are great in quality and sometimes for a less price tag. We all know of their inconsistency. And packaging is not a huge deal to me but I know it was mentioned here. Definitely lack luster on this years 11s.

It sucks because some pairs (not just 11s) are great in quality and sometimes for a less price tag. We all know of their inconsistency. And packaging is not a huge deal to me but I know it was mentioned here. Definitely lack luster on this years 11s.
people eat em up so its not like jb really cares about any of the retro models. seen some pretty atrocious stuff year after year, but at least they fixed the shape lol.

Don’t stress missing the SNS restock, I was on there instantly and the add to cart button was just a conversation piece.

champ pair came. glad I left work to pick them up instead of leaving them out.
Everyone is on some “but how are they going to tell what pair is inside….you’re being extra.”
Champs:
My FTL pair shipped the same way. Thankfully they didn't get ganked.

So my FTL order that was supposed to be delivered by Monday just showed up late Saturday night, luckily nothing happened to it cause there was a half inch opening on middle where they tape the box, and the Jordan 11 cool grey box logo can be clearly seen>D so grateful to the UPS drivers that does my area deliveries for doing such excellent job

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom